A security administrator is developing controls for creating audit trails and tracking if a PHI data breach is to occur.
The administrator has been given the following requirements:
* All access must be correlated to a user account.
* All user accounts must be assigned to a single individual.
* User access to the PHI data must be recorded.
* Anomalies in PHI data access must be reported.
* Logs and records cannot be deleted or modified.
Which of the following should the administrator implement to meet the above requirements? (Select THREE).
A . Eliminate shared accounts.
B . Create a standard naming convention for accounts.
C . Implement usage auditing and review.
D . Enable account lockout thresholds.
E . Copy logs in real time to a secured WORM drive.
F . Implement time-of-day restrictions.
G . Perform regular permission audits and reviews.