VMware 3V0-32.21 Advanced Design VMware Cloud Management and Automation Online Trainingexams
VMware 3V0-32.21 Online Training
The questions for 3V0-32.21 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: 3V0-32.21
- Exam Name: Advanced Design VMware Cloud Management and Automation
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
A cloud architect is writing an implementation plan for deployment of a clustered vRealize Automation deployment that will use a third-party load balancer.
Which two steps should the architect include within the implementation plan to ensure a successful deployment of vRealize Automation? (Choose two.)
- A . Disable all secondary nodes from the load balancer pools
- B . Create and configure the monitoring of vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestrator
- C . Ensure all the SAN certificates for vRealize Suite are available
- D . Enable all non-primary nodes on the load balancer
- E . Turn off the health monitors or change them temporarily to default to ICMP and ensure traffic is still forwarding to the primary node
Which two statements are correct for VMware Cloud Services cloud proxy? (Choose two.)
- A . It helps connect to public cloud entities.
- B . It connects cloud services to on-premises networks.
- C . An OVA deployment to an ESXi server is supported.
- D . It requires a load balancer.
- E . An OVA must be deployed on a vCenter Server.
Reference: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Cloud-services/1.0/ Cloud_proxy_VMware_Cloud_services.pdf
A customer requests a conceptual design for the Cloud Management solution.
What three selections represent a conceptual design? (Choose three.)
- A . Cloud Automation
- B . Identity Management
- C . vRealize Automation
- D . Workspace One Access
- E . Monitoring and Logging
- F . vRealize Log Insight
What are the two valid characteristics of vRealize Automation Cloud? (Choose two.)
- A . Supports on-premises vSphere and vRealize Orchestrator
- B . Requires a standard license
- C . Requires a load balancer
- D . Supports on-premises vRealize Operations Manager
- E . Has a frequent release cycle
An architect is designing a greenfield VMware vRealize Cloud Management solution. During the requirements gathering workshop with the customer, the future Service Owner made the following comment: The Maximum Tolerable Downtime (MTD) for the Cloud Management solution is 1 hour.
When creating the design documentation, which design quality should be used to classify the requirements?
- A . Manageability
- B . Availability
- C . Recoverability
- D . Performance
A design for a Cloud Management solution includes a section that describes the association of vRealize Operations solution with a remote collector for the purpose of gathering performance and usage metrics.
Which area of the design would contain that section?
- A . Logical
- B . Conceptual
- C . Requirements
- D . Physical
An architect has been asked about migrating a client’s vRealize Automation solution from version 7.x to version 8.x. One of the requirements is to continue to support custom XaaS (Anything as a Service) blueprints that the client has developed.
Which component of a vRealize Automation logical design will fulfill this requirement?
- A . Cloud Assembly
- B . Cloud Zones
- C . Service Broker
- D . Cloud-Init
An architect is designing a vRealize Log Insight cluster for an organization.
The organization has the following requirements:
No requirement for archival data
Support a log data retention period of 14 days
How will the log data be handled in this vRealize Log Insight cluster after the 14-day retention period?
- A . The user needs to manually select and delete specific old log messages to free up space.
- B . Old log messages are automatically and periodically retired on least accessed basis.
- C . Old log messages are automatically and periodically retired on a first-come-first-retired basis.
- D . A variable sized chunk of old log messages is deleted to free up space based on the data age basis.
As a Service Broker administrator, you have been asked to meet these requirements:
All released cloud templates must be imported to Service Broker.
Newly released cloud templates must be automatically synchronized with Service Broker.
All cloud templates must be automatically published to the service catalog.
Which two options must be configured to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
- A . Configure content sharing using Content Sources option
- B . Create content source using VMware Cloud Templates option but do not configure content sharing
- C . Create content source using CloudFormation Template option
- D . Configure content sharing using All Content option
- E . Create content source using VMware Cloud Templates option
An online retail company needs its shopping cart application to be highly available.
What three cloud management design decisions would give an optimal shopping experience? (Choose three.)
- A . Create a vRealize Operations metric chart for the application’s CPU usage
- B . Create a vRealize Orchestrator workflow that remediates the issue by updating the CPU
- C . Configure the vRealize Operations alert to run a vRealize Orchestrator workflow when triggered
- D . Create a vRealize Operations alert that is triggered when the application’s CPU usage exceeds a threshold
- E . Create a vRealize Orchestrator workflow that emails an administrator to remediate the issue
- F . Configure the vRealize Operations alert to email an administrator to remediate the issue