VMware 2V0-41.19 VMware Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4 Online Trainingexams
VMware 2V0-41.19 Online Training
The questions for 2V0-41.19 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: 2V0-41.19
- Exam Name: VMware Professional NSX-T Data Center 2.4
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
Which two commands are used to query the arp-table of a logical switch? (Choose two.)
- A . get logical-switch arp-table <logical-switch-uuid>
- B . get logical-switch <logical-switch-uuid> arp-table
- C . get logical-switch <vni> arp-table
- D . get logical-switch arp-table <vni>
- E . get logical-switch arp-table
Reference: https://vdc-download.vmware.com/vmwb-repository/dcr-public/c3fd9cef-6b2b-4772-93be3fe60ce064a1/1f67b9e1-b111-4de7-9ea1-39931d28f560/NSX-T%20Command-Line%20Interface% 20Reference.html
When a stateful service is enabled for the first time on a Tier-0 Gateway, what happens on the NSX Edge node?
- A . SR and DR doesn’t need to be connected to provide any stateful services.
- B . SR is instantiated and automatically connected with DR.
- C . SR and DR is instantiated but requires manual connection.
- D . DR is instantiated and automatically connected with SR.
A security administrator needs to configure a firewall rule based on the domain name of a specific application.
Which field in a distributed firewall rule does the administrator configure?
- A . Policy
- B . Profile
- C . Service
- D . Source
On the Profile page, choose which profiles to apply the rule to. For most servers, you should apply the rule to all three profiles, because servers are usually continually connected to a single network. For mobile computers in domain environments, you typically need to apply firewall rules only to the Domain profile.
An NSX administrator is applying QoS to guarantee bandwidth for critical production workloads.
Which three actions must be taken? (Choose three.)
- A . Edit the exported JSON file.
- B . Export transport node NIOC profile.
- C . Create a QoS segment profile.
- D . Specify QoS parameters.
- E . Change Segment QoS profile.
- F . Upload the JSON file and apply configuration.
A customer is planning deployment of a third-party OpenStack application.
Which is used to grant permissions to the application on NSX Manager?
- A . Guest Identity
- B . Cloud Identity
- C . Principal Identity
- D . API Identity
The Enterprise Administrator role gets the same access to the NSX Manager appliance and the API as the NSX Manager admin user. The other NSX roles get read-only access to the NSX Manager appliance and the API.
Reference: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-Data-Center-for-vSphere/6.4/ com.vmware.nsx.admin.doc/GUID-A8808B7C-799B-4F9A-AA53-270D1AD89247.html
What are three functions of a Tier-0 Gateway in a multi-tenant service provider environment? (Choose three.)
- A . acts as a default gateway for the tenant workloads
- B . enables east-west connectivity to the tenant workloads
- C . interconnects the Tier-1 gateways of multiple tenants
- D . provides isolation between the tenants
- E . provides first-hop routing for the tenant workloads
- F . enables north-south connectivity to the tenant workloads
Which CLI command is used to start the NSX Manager virtual machine in the KVM environment?
- A . virsh start <NSX-Manager-Name>
- B . virsh poweron <nsx-manager-name>
- C . virsh poweron <nsx-manager-ID>
- D . virsh start <NSX-Manager-ID>
Reference: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center/2.1/com.vmware.nsxt.install.doc/ GUID-928BAF6E-4684-43A0-8766-8FE191FE1FA7.html
What are the supported N-VDS modes?
- A . DPDK Datapath
- B . Enhanced Datapath
- C . Overlay Datapath
- D . Standard Datapath
- E . Secure Datapath
N-VDS Mode: There are 2 modes for N-VDS: Standard or Enhanced Datapath.