VMware 2V0-21.19 Professional vSphere 6.7 Exam 2019 Online Trainingexams
VMware 2V0-21.19 Online Training
The questions for 2V0-21.19 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: 2V0-21.19
- Exam Name: Professional vSphere 6.7 Exam 2019
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
An administrator is concerned about the amount of time the IT team takes to create multiple VLANs in a very dynamic vSphere environment.
The environment has these parameters:
– All virtual networking utilizes vSphere Standard Switches with uplinks to a Cisco Infrastructure
– Activities require 5-10 VLANs being created or removed every couple of days
– The IT team has three members
How can the administrator centralize the virtual networking configuration so the IT team utilizes time more efficiently?
- A . Deploy a vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) appliance.
- B . Create and use a vSphere Distributed Switch (VDS).
- C . Enable and configure Storage I/O Control (SIOC).
- D . Enable and configure vSphere Network I/O Control (NIOC).
A new AD domain has just been added to vSphere as an identity source. This new domain has a user group called administrators group.
Which role do the administrators group users have by default, when authenticated to vCenter Server?
- A . Read Only
- B . No Cryptography Administrator
- C . Administrator
- D . No Access
No Access Role The administrator of the vCenter Single Sign-On domain, [email protected] by default, the root user, and vpxuser are assigned the Administrator role by default. Other users are assigned the No Access role by default.
A user logs in to vCenter Server as an administrator and is unable to view Single Sign On Configuration.
Which vCenter Single Sign On group should the administrator belong to, to view Single Sign On Configuration?
- A . ComponentManager.Administrators
- B . Administrators
- C . SystemConfiguration.Administrators
- D . SystemConfiguration.BashShellAdministrators
Administrators of the VMware Directory Service (vmdir). Members of this group can perform vCenter Single Sign-On administration tasks. Do not add members to this group unless you have compelling reasons and understand the consequences.
An administrator is deploying a new mission critical database. The database requirements are 12 vCPUs and 24GB of RAM.
What can the administrator enable for the lowest possible downtime?
- A . DRS
- B . vSphere replication
- C . fault tolerance
- D . proactive HA
A vSphere administrator has a VM that needs to be deployed from a template located in an optimized content library.
What needs to be done before the VM can be deployed?
- A . Export the template as an OVF.
- B . Clone the template to a new template.
- C . A subscribed content library needs to be created.
- D . Deploy VM from the template.
What are two advantages of deploying a VDS as compared to a VSS? (Choose two.)
- A . Data center setup and administration are simplified by centralizing network configuration.
- B . There is IPv6 support for a VDS.
- C . 802.1Q tagging support is available.
- D . Uplinks are allowed to be configured in an Active/Standby configuration.
- E . Ports migrate with their clients.
A vSphere administrator has renamed the inventory name of a virtual machine.
Which task should the administrator perform to ensure the virtual machine files are also renamed to match the new virtual machine name?
- A . Take a virtual machine snapshot.
- B . Unregister and register the virtual machine in vCenter Server.
- C . Migrate the machine to another host with vSphere vMotion.
- D . Migrate the machine to another datastore with Storage vMotion.