VMware 2V0-81.20 Professional VMware Security Online Trainingexams
VMware 2V0-81.20 Online Training
The questions for 2V0-81.20 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: 2V0-81.20
- Exam Name: Professional VMware Security
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
When deploying a Carbon Black Cloud Sensor using GPO, which option is a required setting?
- A . COMPANY_CODE
- B . LICENSE_CODE
- C . CONNECT_LIMIT
- D . AUTO_UPDATE
An administrator is updating NSX Distributed Firewall rules. The administrator did the Publish a few minutes ago and is now receiving calls about lost connections. The administrator has decided to roll-back the configuration.
Where can the administrator see past saved configurations to perform the rollback?
- A . Go to System > Distributed Firewall > Configurations > View
- B . Go to Security > Distributed Firewall > ACTIONS > Configurations – View
- C . Go to System > Distributed Firewall > Rolling back > View
- D . Go to Inventory > Distributed Firewall > ACTIONS > Configurations – View
An administrator has added a new ESXi host to a vCenter Server Cluster with NSX-T Data Center already working. The administrator installed NSX-T Data Center components in the new ESXi. When the administrator deploys a new VM in the host, connectivity tests good with ping, but SSH session traffic is erratic. The VDS and NSX-T Data Center configuration is the same as each ESXI in the Cluster, but only VMs in the new ESXI are having problems.
What should the administrator do to address the problem?
- A . Verify VLAN connection in each physical uplink.
- B . Verify MTU configuration in each physical uplink.
- C . Change VDS MTU to 1500 in each physical uplink.
- D . Change VDS MTU to 2000 in each physical uplink.
Reference: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center/3.0/nsxt_30_install.pdf (144)
Which three statements are correct for Active Directory integration with Identity Firewalls (IDFW) in an NSX-T Data Center deployment? (Choose three.)
- A . The IDFW can be used on both physical and virtual servers as long as supported operating system is installed.
- B . The Thin Agent must be enabled in VMWare tools as it is not enabled by default.
- C . The IDFW can be used for Virtual Desktops (VDI) or Remote desktop sessions (RDSH support).
- D . Identity-based groups can be used as the source or destination in DFW rules.
- E . User identity information is provided by the NSX Guest Introspection Thin Agent.
In a Workspace ONE deployment, what two commands are available for a Windows policy when sending a command action as part of a compliance policy? (Choose two.)
- A . Device Wipe
- B . Enterprise Wipe
- C . Apply Baseline
- D . Apply Profile
- E . Request Device Checkin
When creating a policy in VMware Carbon Black Cloud, what impact does setting the Target Value to Low have?
- A . Alerts Severity scores are raised by 1.
- B . Alerts Severity scores are raised by 2.
- C . Alerts Severity scores are lowered by 1.
- D . Alerts Severity scores are lowered by 2.
Reference: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Carbon-Black-Cloud/services/carbon-black-cloud-user-guide.pdf (20)
Which two options are needed to configure NSX-T Data Center to access the Active Directory? (Choose two.)
- A . Domain Controller Name
- B . Distinguished Name
- C . username
- D . Port
- E . netBIOS name
Which is true about Time-Based Firewall Policy rules?
- A . Time-Based policy rules apply only to the NSX Distributed Firewall.
- B . Time-Based policy rules apply to the NSX Gateway and Distributed Firewall.
- C . Time-Based policy rules can only be used one time for NSX Gateway Firewall.
- D . Time-Based policy rules apply only to the NSX Gateway Firewall.
Which is the name of the default policy that is applied to all applications in Workspace ONE Access?
- A . primary_policy
- B . default_policy
- C . default_access_policy_set
- D . default_application_policy
When designing NSX-T for high availability with Layer 2 adjacency, what is the recommended number of NSX Managers that should be deployed?
- A . 2 NSX Managers deployed using a load balancer
- B . 1 NSX Manager using vSphere for high availability
- C . 3 NSX Managers using a VIP address for Management
- D . 2 NSX Managers using a VIP address for Management