VMware 2V0-31.19 Professional VMware vRealize Automation 7.6 Online Trainingexams
VMware 2V0-31.19 Online Training
The questions for 2V0-31.19 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: 2V0-31.19
- Exam Name: Professional VMware vRealize Automation 7.6
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
A new Windows operating system machine blueprint is created and is ready to be added to a new service catalog.
Which step must be performed for the catalog item to be visible to business users?
- A . Entitle the blueprint with all appropriate actions.
- B . Publish the blueprint.
- C . Entitle a business user to add the blueprint to the catalog.
- D . Add the catalog item to the business group’s reservation.
A vRealize Orchestrator administrator is tasked with creating a workflow that processes sensitive information that is subject to auditing. All workflow messages must be stored in the vRealize Orchestrator database.
How can the administrator ensure that all log messages generated by the workflow are stored in the database?
- A . Configure a DEBUG level for the vRealize Orchestrator server.
- B . Use System.log() when printing out messages.
- C . Configure SQL plugin to write to the database directly.
- D . Use Server.log() when printing out messages.
A system administrator created a tenant with URL name “fin” for the finance team. The fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the appliance is vra.rainpole.local.
What is the correct URL to log in to the finance tenant?
- A . https://vra.rainpole.local/vcac/org/fin
- B . https://vra.rainpole.local/org/finance
- C . https://vra.rainpole.local/org/fin
- D . https://vra.rainpole.local/vcac/org/finance
What can be used in custom forms to prevent a user from entering too large a value (such as too much memory for a virtual machine)?
- A . Constraints for a field
- B . Regular expression for a field
- C . Quotas for a field
- D . Limitations for a field
An administrator configures a pre-approval event subscription to run vRealize Orchestrator workflow. The workflow does not run when a machine that matches the defined criteria is requested in the service catalog.
What can the administrator do to resolve this issue?
- A . Verify that approvers have executed the approve option.
- B . Verify that the workflow subscription is published.
- C . Verify that approvers belong to specific users and groups.
- D . Verify that the approval policy is associated with the correct resource action.
A vRealize Automation user provisions virtual machines (VMs) but complains that the machine prefix for his VMs does not match that of his business group. The vRealize Automation administrator confirms that the blueprint component has the machine prefix set to “Use Group Default.”
Which step should be the administrator take to fix the issue with the incorrect machine prefix?
- A . Assign a new machine prefix to the reservation.
- B . Select the required machine prefix in the business group settings.
- C . Select the required machine prefix in the fabric group.
- D . Assign a new machine prefix to the vSphere endpoint.
Which two types of entities can be a part of a vRealize Orchestrator package? (Choose two.)
- A . Policy templates
- B . Inventory
- C . Configurations
- D . Logs
- E . Scripting elements
Which role is required in vRealize Automation to add a vCenter endpoint to vRealize Business for Cloud?
- A . Business group manager
- B . Infrastructure administrator
- C . Business management controller
- D . Business management administrator
When using the Generate Form option, what are two items for which custom form tabs are automatically created? (Choose two.)
- A . Each network component defined on a blueprint
- B . Each disk that is associated with each virtual machine that is already defined in the blueprint
- C . Each custom property defined on a blueprint
- D . Each custom property group defined on a blueprint
- E . Each virtual machine component defined on a blueprint
Which three vRealize Automation content types are supported by content lifecycle management in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager? (Choose three.)
- A . Resource actions
- B . Endpoints
- C . Reservations
- D . Composite blueprints
- E . Entitlements
- F . Property definitions