VMware 1V0-21.20 Associate VMware Data Center Virtualization Online Trainingexams
VMware 1V0-21.20 Online Training
The questions for 1V0-21.20 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: 1V0-21.20
- Exam Name: Associate VMware Data Center Virtualization
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
Which two characteristics describe vSphere HA?
- A . vSphere HA restarts VMs if their host becomes isolated in the management network.
- B . In response to datastore accessibility failures, vSphere HA restarts VMs on unaffected hosts.
- C . vSphere HA performs load balancing across the hosts in a cluster to prevent resources contention
- D . By Keeping a secondary VM running at all times, vSphere HA protects VMs from data loss.
- E . When vCenter Server experiences downtime, vSphere HA restarts VMs on unaffected hosts.
Traditional operating systems allocate resources such as CPU and memory for applications installed on computers.
Which vSphere component schedules resource for virtual machines in a similar way?
- A . virtual Hardware
- B . vCenter Server
- C . ESXi Hypervisor
- D . VMware Tools
An operator must deploy three virtual machines from a template named Win10-Template, and all three VMs must be configured with unique computer names.
Which action must the operator take to achieve this goal?
- A . Clone Win10-Template three times, and then change the computer name in each clone.
- B . Export Win10-Template to the local filesystem, and then change the computer name.
- C . Use a Windows 10 customization specification when deploying the virtual machines.
- D . Create the virtual machines using the New virtual Machine wizard.
Which virtual machine (VM) problem is solved using vSphere Storage vmotion?
- A . The ESXi host on which a VM is running requires to enter maintenance mode.
- B . The storage array on which a VM is running requires to enter maintenance mode.
- C . VMs are running on one ESXi host that presents high CPU resource contention.
- D . The vSphere Client shows that a VM needs to be consolidated.
An administrator has been tasked with associating multiple uplink adapters with a single switch that will share the load traffic.
Which networking feature should the administrator configure?
- A . Distributed Port Group
- B . Host Proxy Switch
- C . NIC Teaming
- D . VLAN
A system administrator is preparing a host In a vSphere DRS cluster in partially automated mode for firmware patching and puts a host into maintenance mode. After several minutes, the host still has not entered maintenance mode.
How should the system administrator resolve this problem?
- A . The system administrator needs to schedule DRS to run again.
- B . vSphere Lifecycle Manager and DRS integration need to be configured.
- C . vSphere HA admission control needs to be enabled on the cluster.
- D . The system administrator needs to migrate virtual machines using vSphere vMotion.
Which piece of information does vSphere DRS consider when making decisions about which host to place a virtual machine?
- A . Network bandwidth on the host
- B . Disk usage by the virtual machine
- C . Storage bandwidth on the host
- D . Network usage by the virtual machine