VMware 2V0-731 VMware Certified Professional 7 – Cloud Management and Automation Online Trainingexams
VMware 2V0-731 Online Training
The questions for 2V0-731 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: 2V0-731
- Exam Name: VMware Certified Professional 7 - Cloud Management and Automation
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
In the vRealize Orchestrator client, where can an administrator view the workflow and repair validation errors?
- A . Run tab in workflow editor
- B . Validation tab in workflow editor
- C . Workflow tab in workflow editor
- D . Schema tab in workflow editor
Reference: https://pubs.vmware.com/vsphere-50/index.jsp?topic=% 2Fcom.vmware.vsphere.vco_dev.doc_42%2FGUIDB69C6553-9968-45A4-AF80-F45AD81DE0F5.html
A user receives a submission page with a red exclamation when attempting to submit a request.
Which option best explains this behavior?
- A . The approver has NOT approved the request.
- B . The user exceeded the allowable resources for that request.
- C . Actions have NOT been assigned to that item.
- D . The user is NOT entitled to that resource.
Which are three valid scenarios based on the image? (Choose three.)
- A . The subscriptions will be run based on priority in ascending order.
- B . The priority helps to run the subscriptions in a deterministic order.
- C . There is no default timeout value.
- D . The default timeout is 5 minutes.
- E . Priority and timeout values are needed for subscription blocking.
What specific action must an administrator take before deleting an approval policy?
- A . Deprecate the policy
- B . Unpublish the policy
- C . Deactivate the policy
- D . Decomission the policy
A compute resource in a fabric group has 100 GB of memory. The following memory reservations were created from the compute resource:
Business Group A: 60 GB Business Group B: 60 GB
What would be the expected result of this configuration?
- A . Both business groups will compete for memory resources.
- B . Both business groups will be guaranteed 50 GB of memory
- C . Business group A will be guaranteed 60 GB of memory
- D . The configuration will result in an error.
Reference: https://docs.vmware.com/en/vRealize-Automation/7.2/com.vmware.vrealize.automation.doc/ GUID-59F997A4-650E-46A8-9D08-734E98FF98EE.html
Which two options are supported for the laaS database in a minimal deployment of vRealize Automation? (Choose two.)
- A . Microsoft SQL Server installed on the IaaS server
- B . Microsoft SQL Server installed on an external server
- C . PostgreSQL Server installed on an external server
- D . PostgreSQL Server installed on an IaaS server
Which two statements are true when configuring redundant, high availability vRealize Automation proxy agents for one vCenter Endpoint? (Choose two.)
- A . Agent names must be identical
- B . Agent configurations must include different vSphere credentials.
- C . Agent configurations must be identical.
- D . Agent named must have the same root with the extension 01 and 02.
The vRealize Orchestrator Server Configuration for XaaS activity needs to be pointed to an external server for all current and future tenants. The default server configuration is currently in use.
Which two options accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A . Log into the default tenant as a system administrator.
- B . Configure the external vRO connection under the Infrastructure tab.
- C . Log into the default tenant as a tenant administrator.
- D . Configure the external vRO connection under the Administration tab.
An external vRealize Orchestrator is being configured to automate items in vRealize Automation. The plug-in is installed, but an administrator is still unable to automate items in vRA.
Which two items below will enable vRO to automate items in vRA, including aspects of laaS? (Choose two.)
- A . Add an IaaS host to vRO using the workflow.
- B . Edit the plug-in interface to add the vRA host information.
- C . Add a vRO endpoint in vRA.
- D . Add a vRA host to vRO using the workflow.