VMware 2V0-31.20 Professional VMware vRealize Automation 8.1 Online Trainingexams
VMware 2V0-31.20 Online Training
The questions for 2V0-31.20 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: 2V0-31.20
- Exam Name: Professional VMware vRealize Automation 8.1
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
Which integration option is available out of the box with vRealize Automation for deploying and managing Kubernetes resources?
- A . Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
- B . VMware Enterprise Pivotal Container Service (PKS)
- C . Tanzu Mission Control
- D . Tanzu Service Mesh
What is the location of the vRealize Orchestrator log files within the vRealize Automation appliance?
- A . /opt/charts/vco/templates/logs
- B . /var/syslog/syslog.d
- C . /data/vco/usr/lib/vco/app-server/logs/
- D . /var/log/vmware/vco
Which vRealize Automation service is only available through an external appliance in vRealize Automation Cloud?
- A . Code Stream
- B . Cloud Assembly
- C . Service Broker
- D . vRealize Orchestrator
Which two components can be used to add a directory for identity and access management? (Choose two.)
- A . vRealize Automation
- B . vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager
- C . vCenter Server
- D . vRealize Operations
- E . VMware Identity Manager
As part of a greenfield deployment, an administrator needs to set up an NSX-T Data Center cloud account.
Which user role is required to create an NSX-T Data Center cloud account in vRealize Automation?
- A . Cloud Assembly Administrator
- B . Cloud Assembly User
- C . Orchestrator Administrator
- D . NSX-T Data Center Enterprise Administrator
An administrator is debugging a multi-machine blueprint deployment and the following error occurs:
“Customization operation failed. Customization specification with name [vCenter_Windows] was not found.”
Where can the administrator identify the phase of the provisioning lifecycle and the machine for which this error occurred?
- A . Cloud Assembly > Design
- B . Service Broker > Deployments
- C . Deployments > Topology
- D . Deployments > History
An administrator for vRealize Automation configures the cloudConfig section of the machine definition in a blueprint. The templates to be used with the blueprint are properly configured to support cloud-init.
At which point in the provisioning process will the cloud-init code be executed?
- A . Upon first boot and during any day 2 restart operation
- B . Upon first boot and any time the blueprint is updated and re-applied to existing deployments
- C . Upon first boot of the virtual machine only
- D . Upon first boot and again after a reboot which occurs during the initial provisioning of the virtual machine
An administrator is trying to create a new set of image mappings that will map to vSphere templates within a new vCenter Server cloud account. When the administrator tries to select the Windows Server 2016 image, nothing appears on the list. The administrator has confirmed that the vSphere template exists in the correct location within vCenter Server.
Which action should the administrator take to be able to create the new image mapping?
- A . Make sure the correct NSX endpoint is selected for the vCenter Server cloud account.
- B . Validate the vCenter Server cloud account credentials.
- C . Add a new capability tag to the vCenter Server cloud account.
- D . Check to make sure image synchronization is successful for the vCenter Server cloud account.
An administrator creates a custom form for a RHEL blueprint. A user reports only being able to see the standard form when requesting the blueprint.
Which step should the administrator take to resolve this issue?
- A . Enable the custom form for the RHEL blueprint.
- B . Enable the custom form in the project for the RHEL blueprint.
- C . Enable the custom form feature in Cloud Assembly.
- D . Enable the custom form feature in Service Broker.