HP HPE2-W07 Selling Aruba Products and Solutions Online Trainingexams
HP HPE2-W07 Online Training
The questions for HPE2-W07 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: HPE2-W07
- Exam Name: Selling Aruba Products and Solutions
- Certification Provider: HP
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
For which customer are HPE Office Connect OC20 APs the right solution?
- A . a university that needs to provide home wireless services and VPN access for faculty
- B . a medium business with 570 employees that needs a simple cloud-managed wireless solution
- C . a small business with 46 employees and the need for simple plug-and-play Wi-Fi
- D . a retailer that needs to support a large number of small branch sites
What is one reason you should recommend the Aruba 2930F rather than the Aruba 2540 at the access layer?
- A . The customer needs static routing at the access layer, and the Aruba 2540 does not support any routing.
- B . The customer needs Power over Ethernet (PoE+), and the Aruba 2540 does not support this feature.
- C . The customer wants Smart Rate Ports, and the Aruba 2930F offers this feature.
- D . The customer prioritizes scalability, and the Aruba 2930F supports Virtual Switching Framework (VSF).
Which statement indicates that a customer could be a good fit for an Aruba location-based solution?
- A . “Our apps are a big part of our businesses, but our production rate is starting to slow down as we hire new developers that just are not familiar with our development tools.”
- B . “We are a large business with lots of remote offices. We need to ensure all the network services that we provide in our main campus are available in these other locations as well.”
- C . “We have many different branch sites, and we need an easier way to apply consistent and appropriate security policies to employees and users at every location across our network.”
- D . “We often launch marketing campaigns in different areas of our stores, but we don’t have a way to determine how successful these promotions are and if they draw in customers.”
Which benefit does an HPEFS Accelerated Migration service provide tor a customer?
- A . It provides workshops and consulting services, helping customers to understand how to use new technologies strategically.
- B . It enables the customer to obtain additional value from legacy infrastructure that is ready to be retired.
- C . It enables the customer to offload networking management to Aruba experts in a Network Operations Center (NOC).
- D . It provides deployment and installation services for new solutions, lowering risks for customers.
What is one advantage of the experience-driven approach to management?
- A . It focuses on meeting business initiatives by improving performance, reliability, and secure network access.
- B . It relies on on-prem management exclusively so customers can avoid the security vulnerabilities of cloud.
- C . It relies on traditional tools that most IT admins are familiar with, such as the CLI, SNMP, and logs.
- D . It focuses on break-fix tools, so that IT spends its time keeping the lights on.
A customer has a data center visualized with VMware.
What is one benefit that the customer receives by adding Aruba Fabric Composer (AFC) to Aruba CX switches?
- A . AFC provides a plug-in that makes it simple for IT to provision network connectivity from within VMware vSphere
- B . AFC enables Al-division analytics for the Aruba CX switches, helping IT more easily troubleshoot and optimize the switches tor the VMware environment.
- C . AFC enables the Aruba CX switches to support Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) for better integration into the VMware environment
- D . AFC provides built-in licenses for switch virtualization features such as VXLAN. making it more cost effective for customers to use those features.
You are proposing Aruba ESP Unified infrastructure and zero trust security solutions to a customer. You learned that the client uses ServiceNow.
How should you approach this customer?
- A . Advise customer to get rid of all servicenow subscriptions because aruba central can replace ServiceNow as aruba central offers comprehensive trouble ticketing capabilities
- B . Redirect to only offer aruba unified infrastructure because Servicenow does not integrate with aruba zero trust secutiry solutions
- C . Upsell aruba APs and gateways because they can be configured by servicenow to simplify management
- D . Emphasize the integration of aruba clearpass with servicenow, including the ability to automatically issue a trouble ticket
You are discussing Aruba ESP with a customer. The customer tolls you that the company already has third-party tools tor services such as network asset management and network analytics.
What should you explain?
- A . Aruba Central offers APIs and an SDK that lots customers integrate many existing tools with Central
- B . Aruba Not Edit provides both asset management and network analytics, and Aruba recommends deploying it instead of the current tools.
- C . Aruba Central will save (ho customer money by replacing those tools with a free, cloud-based management tool.
- D . Aruba Not Edit enables customers to integrate Aruba Central and the Aruba ESP solution with third-party tools.
Which characteristic could make a Virtual Mobility Controller (VMC), as opposed to a hardware controller, a good solution for a customer?
- A . need for flexibility in moves and changes
- B . desire to remain on pre-8.0 ArubaOS code
- C . need for highest throughput
- D . little communication between server and networking teams
What is a distinguishing feature or Aruba CX switches for a modern data center environment?
- A . The switches provide a rich set of CLI show commands that enhance visibility all the way down to virtual machines (VMs).
- B . The switches are based upon a micro-services architecture that makes them resilient and fault-tolerant.
- C . The switches support one of the longest feature lists of any data center switches in the industry.
- D . The switches are designed as core switches for large, three-tier data center network architectures.