HP HPE0-S55 Delta – Designing HPE Server Solutions Online Trainingexams
HP HPE0-S55 Online Training
The questions for HPE0-S55 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: HPE0-S55
- Exam Name: Delta - Designing HPE Server Solutions
- Certification Provider: HP
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
A customer has 10 HPE BladeSystem enclosures managed by HPE OneView. They want to add three HPE Synergy frames.
What is a proper procedure to manage a new HPE Synergy installation?
- A . Use HPE Composer for HPE Synergy frames management
- B . Deploy HPE Global Dashboard for HPE Synergy management
- C . Add all frames to the existing HPE OneView appliance
- D . Deploy a dedicated HPE OneView appliance for HPE Synergy frames
A customer is considering installing a Synergy frame in an existing rack where their c7000 chassis is currently installed.
Which question should you ask to ensure the new frame will be supported in the rack?
- A . Are there any third party servers installed?
- B . How deep is the existing rack?
- C . Is there a UPS installed in the rack?
- D . How wide is the existing rack?
A customer is installing multiple racks of DL380 Gen10 servers in a datacenter. They need to configure each one with identical BIOS settings.
Which tools are available to solve the situation? (Choose two.)
- A . HPE Active Health System
- B . HPE Smart Update Manager
- C . HPE OneView
- D . HPE ICsp
- E . HPE Intelligent Provisioning
An environmentally sensitive customer has a data center that operates with fresh air cooling.
Which feature of HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers makes them suitable to operate in this environment?
- A . HPE 1600W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Support
- B . Intel® Xeon-Platinum 8180M Support
- C . ASHRAE A4 compliance
- D . ACPI 6.1 Compliance