HP HP2-I17 Selling HP Printing Hardware 2020 Online Trainingexams
HP HP2-I17 Online Training
The questions for HP2-I17 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: HP2-I17
- Exam Name: Selling HP Printing Hardware 2020
- Certification Provider: HP
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
Identify each characteristic on the left as describing either transaction-based sales or contractual partnerships.
✑ a) Is a less-complex sales process: Transaction-based
✑ b) Does not lead to customer loyalty or predictive revenue stream: Transaction-based
✑ c) Leads to more upsell and cross-sell opportunities: Contractual partnerships
✑ d) Requires more commitment, knowledge, and expertise: Contractual partnerships
Your customer is interested in HP Care Pack services for their printers that are out of warranty.
What should you tell your customer?
- A . Customers with existing Managed Print Service (MPS) contracts can add Care Packs in a co-management approach.
- B . Care Pack services must be purchased during the life of the warranty on the product.
- C . Care Pack services can only be purchased for printers that pass inspection by HP security advisors.
- D . Post-Warranty Care Pack services are available in one- and two-year increments.
HP JetAdvantage is a cloud-based print analytics platform that trees up time and maximizes resources.
Which additional business (unction does it provide?
- A . It monitors deterioration of printers and proactivety schedules maintenance visits.
- B . It helps customers understand the risk of overspending when the cost per page
increases by a targeted percentage.
- C . It encourages customers to trade in their non-supported and non-HP devices for more cost-effective HP devices.
- D . It enables customers to track pages and costs by user, application, location, color, and duplex.
Why is it as Important to secure networked printers as It is to secure networked PCs?
- A . Studies show that ransomware attacks through printing devices are becoming more dangerous.
- B . An unprotected printer exposes the entire network to cyberattacks.
- C . Printer ports are the most vulnerable link in a company’s intranet.
- D . Malware attacks on printers comprised the majority of cybercrimes over the last three years.
An enterprise hospital system that has recently installed HP PageWide Color MFPs prints many multiple-page documents every day. The hospital needs to digitize many copies of drivers licenses and ID cards that must be associated with the patient records they store in an ECM system.
Which HP solution best meets this customer’s needs?
- A . HP Access Control Printing Solutions
- B . HP Capture and Route
- C . HP Roam for Business
- D . HP Print Security Advisory Service
How does HP help companies automatically detect, stop, and recover from cyberattacks?
- A . HP LaserJets use multifactor authentication to prevent unauthorized user access.
- B . HP JetAdvantage Insights protects documents by encrypting data stored in cloud-based applications.
- C . HP offers a combination of printer security features including hardware root of trust and Active Scan device authentication.
- D . HP printing devices offer embedded security features such as network intrusion detectors and vulnerability scanners.
Which HP software product provides a web-based interface to install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage both HP and non-HP networked and PC-connected print devices?
- A . Access Control Printing Solutions
- B . Smart Document Scan Software (SD55)
- C . WebJetadmin
- D . JetAdvantage Security Manager
What advantage does HP JetAdvantage Security Manager offer?
- A . It validates the integrity of the BIOS code and initiates a self-healing automatic device reboot.
- B . It automatically validates print security settings across the fleet to ensure compliance.
- C . It detects anomalies during firmware and memory operations automatically.
- D . It features built-in encryption to protect sensitive information on hard drives.
Match the HP toner type on the left with its description on the right.
✑ a) ColorSphere 3: Soft core of the toner particles helps toner melt quickly, hard shell reduces wear and maintains toner shape and size to support higher page yields
✑ b) Precision: Spherical size and shape of the toner particles allow for uniform charging and high transfer efficiency, resulting in more pages per cartridge
✑ c) EcoSmart: Engineered for high-speed printing and low energy consumption, Lower-melt toner for an average of 21% energy savings
✑ d) JetIntelligence: Low-melt toner contribute to HP sustainability initiatives through high-speed printing and low energy consumption