HP HP2-H69 Selling HP Device as a Service 2018 Online Trainingexams
HP HP2-H69 Online Training
The questions for HP2-H69 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: HP2-H69
- Exam Name: Selling HP Device as a Service 2018
- Certification Provider: HP
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
HP DaaS offers customers a range of commercial devices.
Which two features are key device differentiators for HP DaaS? (Select two.)
- A . automatic Windows 10 updates
- B . HP Elite device security solutions
- C . spill-resistant keyboards
- D . innovative designs
- E . Accidental Damage Protection
If the customer prefers to receive HP DaaS Analytics and Proactive Management as a managed service from HP.
What are the correct options available?
- A . purchasing the managed service as a component of a simplified lease agreement
- B . purchasing the managed service though HP’s cloud-based software management console
- C . purchasing the managed service by selecting the Enhanced or Premium HP DaaS plan
- D . purchasing the managed service as a standalone SKU
What is the goal of the performance review between HP and channel partners in the delivery and support process of HP DaaS?
- A . to suggest how the channel partner could grow the HP DaaS business into other geographic areas
- B . to evaluate the quality of service the channel partner is providing to the customer
- C . to support the channel partner in driving value for customer’s device environment
- D . to ensure that CarePack SLAs are being fulfilled
Why might Channel Partners want to create a custom HP DaaS deal for a customer?
- A . Additional Analytics and Proactive Management capabilities are available.
- B . The customer has requested a managed service from HP.
- C . HP Service Experts are included in Custom HP DaaS deals.
- D . Customers require a unique blend of hardware and services.
Which business benefits does HP DaaS bring to end-user customers? (Select three.)
- A . guaranteed software compliance
- B . decreased IT workloads
- C . focus on end-user device competencies
- D . included strategic IT solution consulting
- E . actionable device insights and reports to improve IT decision-making
- F . improved end-user productivity