HP HP2-H41 Selling Imaging and Printing Fundamentals Online Trainingexams
HP HP2-H41 Online Training
The questions for HP2-H41 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: HP2-H41
- Exam Name: Selling Imaging and Printing Fundamentals
- Certification Provider: HP
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
What are HP Care Pack services?
- A . Bundled genuine HP supplies and maintenance kits provided to customers at specific service intervals
- B . HP standard limited warranties for devices, supplies, and customer replaceable parts, including full replacement services where required
- C . Bundled genuine HP supplies sold contractually
- D . Support packages that extend and enhance hardware and software service beyond the scope of the included warranty
Which advantage applies to an MFP?
- A . It can print faster than a single-function printer can.
- B . It takes up less floor space than individual devices for faxing, scanning, printing, and copying.
- C . It uses fewer supplies than a single-function printer does.
- D . Once it has reached its monthly print volume, it automatically turns off to limit excess copy charges to the client.
What is an effective way of choosing HP imaging and printing products for a customer?
- A . Sell as many devices as possible to secure ongoing sales of supplies and maintenance items.
- B . Offer free training when selling HP imaging and printing devices.
- C . Match product features to the customer’s needs to improve the way they work.
- D . Sell products that offer the most functionality to fit within the customer’s budget.
What does HP ultrasonic double feed detection do?
- A . Uses ultrasonic technology to exploit the memory on the connected computer
- B . Recognizes text and recreates it using editable fonts
- C . Enables simultaneous duplex scanning of multiple pages at the same time
- D . Senses multiple pages passing through the automatic document feeder
What is one advantage of HP transmit once RIP once technology?
- A . It is printer agnostic because images are rastered inside the print job.
- B . It speeds up the print job rastering process in the device firmware.
- C . It reduces network traffic by storing the print job inside the printer.
- D . It reduces anomalies, such as rose patterns, in printed images.
Why is it important to understand the subtleties involved in the use of color in documents?
- A . Because colors connote different meanings to people in various cultures
- B . Because some colors change when printed on certain types of media
- C . Because HP printing devices are unable to reproduce some colors
- D . Because certain colors cost more to print than others do