What should you do?
This is a case study. Case studies are not timed separately. You can use as much exam time as youwould like to complete each case.
However, there may be additional case studies and sections on this exam. You must manage your time to ensure that you are able to complete all questions included on this exam in the time provided.
To answer the questions included in a case study, you will need to reference information that is provided in the case study. Case studies might contain exhibits and other resources that provide more information about the scenario that is described in the case study. Each question is independent of the other questions in this case study.
At the end of this case study, a review screen will appear. This screen allows you to review your answers and to make changes before you move to the next section of the exam. After you begin a new section, you cannot return to this section.
To start the case study
To display the first question in this case study, click the Next button. Use the buttons in the left pane to explore the content of the case study before you answer the questions. Clicking these buttons displays information such as business requirements, existing environment, and problem statements. If the case study has an All Information tab, note that the information displayed is identical to the information displayed on the subsequent tabs. When you are ready to answer a question, click the Question button to return to the question.
Contoso, Ltd. is a manufacturing company that has offices worldwide. Contoso works with partner organizations to bring products to market.
Contoso products are manufactured by using blueprint files that the company authors and maintains.
Currently, Contoso uses multiple types of servers for business operations, including the following:
– File servers
– Domain controllers
– Microsoft SQL Server servers
Your network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. All servers and client computers are joined to Active Directory.
You have a public-facing application named App1. App1 is comprised of the following three tiers:
– A SQL database
– A web front end
– A processing middle tier
Each tier is comprised of five virtual machines. Users access the web front end by using HTTPS only.
Contoso plans to implement the following changes to the infrastructure:
– Move all the tiers of App1 to Azure.
– Move the existing product blueprint files to Azure Blob storage.
– Create a hybrid directory to support an upcoming Microsoft Office 365 migration project.
Contoso must meet the following technical requirements:
– Move all the virtual machines for App1 to Azure.
– Minimize the number of open ports between the App1 tiers.
– Ensure that all the virtual machines for App1 are protected by backups.
– Copy the blueprint files to Azure over the Internet.
– Ensure that the blueprint files are stored in the archive storage tier.
– Ensure that partner access to the blueprint files is secured and temporary.
– Prevent user passwords or hashes of passwords from being stored in Azure.
– Use unmanaged standard storage for the hard disks of the virtual machines.
– Ensure that when users join devices to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), the users use a mobile phone to verify their identity.
– Minimize administrative effort whenever possible.
Contoso identifies the following requirements for users:
– Ensure that only users who are part of a group named Pilot can join devices to Azure AD.
– Designate a new user named Admin1 as the service administrator of the Azure subscription.
– Ensure that a new user named User3 can create network objects for the Azure subscription.
You need to meet the user requirement for Admin1.
What should you do?
A . From the Subscriptions blade, select the subscription, and then modify the Properties.
B . From the Subscriptions blade, select the subscription, and then modify the Access control (IAM) settings.
C . From the Azure Active Directory blade, modify the Properties.
D . From the Azure Active Directory blade, modify the Groups.
Change the Service administrator for an Azure subscription