VMware 3V0-624 VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Design Exam Online Trainingexams
VMware 3V0-624 Online Training
The questions for 3V0-624 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: 3V0-624
- Exam Name: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Design Exam
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
A customer warns to virtualize an Oracle database with vSphere 6.5, but is concerned about its performance.
Which three design elements will ensure optimum performance? (Choose three.)
- A . Share as much memory as possible with the balloon driver.
- B . Use VMXNET3 for the network adapter.
- C . Create affinity rules for the virtual machine to a single physical socket.
- D . Use VMware Paravirtual SCSI adapters for data and log vDisk.
- E . Enable Hyper-Threading
A development team must provide layer 2 network isolation between virtual machines that are in the same VLAN. The solutions architect must provide additional security between the virtual machines on the same subnet.
How can this be done without consuming more VLANs?
- A . Use Virtual Switch Tagging
- B . Use Private VLANs.
- C . Use Virtual Guest Tagging.
- D . Use External Switch Tagging.
A company is outsourcing its support operations to an external service provider and plans to complete the project by April 1.
• The external Support engineers must have the ability to power cycle, create, and edit virtual machines settings within their assigned vSphere site.
• The company maintains three vCenter servers in Enhanced Linked Mode that are run as virtual machines in the supported infrastructure.
• The vCenter servers will be supposed by the external service provider.
• Each vCenter server is connected to its own local Platform Services Controller and MSSQL database server.
• The company will provide escalation support and physical access on a per request basis.
• 99.9% ESXi host uptime is required in this environment, but no SLA has been specified for the hosted applications.
Drag each statement to its appropriate concept.
A customer has requested a vSphere 6.5 deployment design that utilizes vCenter Server and the use of vMware-recommended best practices for securing vCenter Server.
Which three actions would satisfy these requirements? (Choose three.)
- A . Utlizing vSphere CLI and vSphere SDK for Perl scripts.
- B . Restricting vCerter Server access to only the management network
- C . Assigning the default Administrator role to all administrator users.
- D . Synchronizing time in vCenter Server with a NIP source.
- E . Removing expired and revoked certificates from vCenter Server system.
A database administrator is operating a virtual machine (VM) configured with 16 vCPU and 64GB of RAM.
A recent performance audit has indicated that this virtual machine is oversized and is using less than 60% of its configured CPU and memory capacity.
• The ESXi host that contains this VM has 2 physical processors with 10 cores per processor, and 128GB of RAM.
• This physical host’s architecture is split into two equal NUMA nodes.
Which vCPU and RAM configuration for the VM allows for the most resources, but also provides the performance benefit of local NUMA access?
- A . 16 vCPU and 32GB RAM
- B . 4 vCPU and 16GB RAM
- C . 10 vCPU and 64GB RAM
- D . 12 vCPU and 64GB RAM
128/20=6.4*10=64 (10vCPU and 64GB)
When implementing update policies for the vSphere environment, which would be the VMware-recommended way to update the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA) when an underlying operating system (OS) patch is released?
- A . Introduce a policy that requires a system administrator to check if a new appliance update (which might include an OS update) is available from the downloads section of MyVMware portal, and follow the VCSA documentation to apply the update.
- B . Do nothing-the VCSA applies all OS updates automatically without any human interaction.
- C . Introduce a policy that requires a system administrator to go online and check with the OS vendor to see if a new version is available. If it is, download it manually, log in to the VCSA with the root credentials, and proceed with the OS update.
- D . Configure VMware Update Manager to download the OS update and apply it on a scheduled basis.
A solution architect has finished conducting interviews and gathering requirements for a company, and has determined that the logical requirements are:
• two data centers for high availability
• synchronous replication to meet the zero minute RPO
• separating management workloads from application workloads
• dedicated 10Gb uplink for each low latency server
• single management point for the entire environment
Which two actions would meet the design requirements? (Choose two.)
- A . Configure 1 Port Group with a dedicated 10Gb Uplink for low latency servers.
- B . Deploy two clusters, one for management workloads and one for application workloads.
- C . Build 2 Port Groups, one for management serves and one for application servers.
- D . Install two vCenter Servers in Enhanced Link Mode.
A solutions architect has made the following design decisions:
• Leverage existing hardware that is certified on earlier versions of vSphere but is NOT on HCL for ESXi 6.5.
• Upgrade vCenter Server to version 6.5.
• Configure separate clusters based on ESXi versions 5.5, 6.0, and 6.5 for newly purchased, certified hardware.
• The underlying CPU family is compatible.
• There is enough resources available to vMotion virtual machines (VMs)
Given this scenario, what is the correct statement about the ability to vMotion virtual machines between versions of ESXi?
- A . VMs created in vSphere 5.x must be upgraded first to newer virtual hardware and then be vMotioned to vSphere 6.x.
- B . VMs created in vSphere 6.x environment with default settings can be moved to ESXi 5.x.
- C . VMs can be vMotioned to the same or newer version of ESXi.
- D . VMs that are created after the vCenter Server 6.5 upgrade can be vMotioned between any supported versions of ESXi.