VMware 5V0-21.19 VMware vSAN 6.7 Specialist Online Trainingexams
VMware 5V0-21.19 Online Training
The questions for 5V0-21.19 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: 5V0-21.19
- Exam Name: VMware vSAN 6.7 Specialist
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
Which two vSAN Health Check items are included for vSphere Update Manager integration? (Choose two.)
- A . vSAN build recommendation
- B . vSAN object health
- C . Online health connectivity
- D . vSAN release catalog up-to-date
- E . Performance data collection
A single disk in a vSAN disk group suffers from an unrecoverable hardware failure. This causes vSAN to set the health status for all disks in the group to Permanent disk loss, indicating disk failure.
Assuming all other disks have not suffered from a hardware failure, why would vSAN mark all disks in the group as failed?
- A . The vSAN disk management service has failed.
- B . The affected vSphere host is offline.
- C . The key management server is offline.
- D . Deduplication and compression are enabled on the vSAN cluster.
In stretched clusters, what is a benefit of implementing a virtual witness rather than a physical witness?
- A . Reduced vSphere licensing
- B . Shared metadata between separate clusters
- C . Increased vSAN datastore capacity
- D . Increased compute for running VMs
A storage administrator discovers vSAN is rebalancing components across a cluster randomly and faces degraded performance on the applications.
What should be done to avoid these issues?
- A . Size at least two disk groups on each node
- B . Maintain a minimum of 10 percent unused capacity
- C . Keep total storage consumption <70 percent
- D . Ensure there is sufficient queue depth on the I/O Controller
What is the purpose of slack space in vSAN?
- A . Increases overall vSAN capacity
- B . Allows for maintenance and failure operations
- C . Stores vSphere HA heartbeats
- D . Provides vSAN analytic data
The objects on a 4-node vSAN cluster are assigned a RAID-5 policy. A network outage occurs causing host one to lose connectivity with the rest of the cluster. Seventy-five minutes elapse.
What is the health state of the objects?
- A . Reduced availability with no rebuild
- B . Reduced availability with no rebuild C delay timer
- C . Non-availability related incompliance [non-compliance]
- D . Reduced availability
A vSAN 5-node cluster has two sets of VMs, each associated with a separate storage policy.
-Group A (Storage Policy: FTT=0)
– Group B (Storage Policy: FTT=2)
What are two possible results when two hosts in the vSAN cluster fail permanently? (Choose two.)
- A . VMs in Group B will become inaccessible if a third host permanently fails.
- B . vSAN will rebuild data associated with Group A.
- C . VMs in Group A might experience data inaccessibility.
- D . VMs in Goup B might experience data loss.
- E . A host can be put into maintenance mode without impacting VMs in either Group A or B.
A 3-node vSAN cluster will take which two actions, when a drive is physically removed from a vSAN node? (Choose two.)
- A . Marks all components on that device as absent
- B . Marks all components on that device as degraded
- C . Waits for the configured delay timer before rebuild
- D . Marks all components on that device as stale
- E . Starts component rebuild immediately
A vSAN cluster has this configuration:
– 4 hosts with 1 disk group per host
– Each disk group contains 1 cache device and 7 capacity devices
What are two ways to increase the vSAN datastore storage capacity? (Choose two.)
- A . Add a host to the cluster
- B . Add a cache device to each disk group
- C . Add a capacity drive to each disk group
- D . Replace a cache device with a larger cache device
- E . Add a disk group to each host