Topic 2, Contoso, Ltd
Contoso, Ltd. is a company that sells enriched financial data to a variety of external customers.
Contoso has a main office in Los Angeles and two branch offices in New York and Seattle.
Contoso has a 50-TB data warehouse that uses an instance of SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines.
The data warehouse populates an Azure Synapse Analytics workspace that is accessed by the external customers. Currently, the customers can access alt the data.
Contoso has one Power Bl workspace named FinData that contains a single dataset. The dataset
contains financial data from around the world. The workspace is used by 10 internal users and one external customer. The dataset has the following two data sources: the data warehouse and the Synapse Analytics serverless SQL pool.
Users frequently query the Synapse Analytics workspace by using Transact-SQL.
Contoso identifies the following user issues:
• Some users indicate that the visuals in Power Bl reports are slow to render when making filter selections.
• Users indicate that queries against the serverless SQL pool fail occasionally because the size of tempdb has been exceeded.
• Users indicate that the data in Power Bl reports is stale. You discover that the refresh process of the Power Bl model occasionally times out
Contoso plans to implement the following changes:
• Into the existing Power Bl dataset, integrate an external data source that is accessible by using the REST API.
• Build a new dataset in the FinData workspace by using data from the Synapse Analytics dedicated SQL pool.
• Provide all the customers with their own Power Bl workspace to create their own reports. Each workspace will use the new dataset in the FinData workspace.
• Implement subscription levels for the customers. Each subscription level will provide access to specific rows of financial data.
• Deploy prebuilt datasets to Power Bl to simplify the query experience of the customers.
• Provide internal users with the ability to incorporate machine learning models loaded to the dedicated SQL pool.
You need to recommend a solution for the customer workspaces to support the planned
Which two configurations should you include in the recommendation? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A . Set Use datasets across workspaces to Enabled
B. Publish the financial data to the web.
C. Grant the Build permission for the financial data to each customer.
D. Configure the FinData workspace to use a Power Bl Premium capacity.
Build a new dataset in the FinData workspace by using data from the Synapse Analytics dedicated SQL pool.
Provide all the customers with their own Power BI workspace to create their own reports. Each workspace will use the new dataset in the FinData workspace