HP HPE2-K45 Using HPE SimpliVity Online Trainingexams
HP HPE2-K45 Online Training
The questions for HPE2-K45 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: HPE2-K45
- Exam Name: Using HPE SimpliVity
- Certification Provider: HP
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
What is the difference between crash consistent and application consistent cloning methods?
- A . Application-consistent clones allow the pending 10 operations to finish before committing them to the database.
- B . Both methods are the same; the only difference is speed of cloning.
- C . Crash consistent method should be used only for the virtual machines with Fault Tolerance enabled.
- D . Application consistent method is available only for Linux operating systems.
A customer wants to provide access to the HPE SimpliVity datastores for compute nodes running CPU-intensive virtual machines.
What should you tell the customer?
- A . It is supported to connect up to 5 compute nodes per SimpliVity node.
- B . Additional license is required to connect ESXi nodes to SimpliVity datastores.
- C . Connecting ESXi compute nodes is possible only when VMFS datastores are configured at SimpliVity Federation level
- D . Compute nodes must reside in the same cluster as HPE SimpliVity nodes.
You are designing an HPE SimpliVity solution with HPE Storence.
Which design aspects will you evaluate to optimize replication performance?
- A . Performance optimization features provided by VMFS datastores comapred to NFS datastores
- B . Number of the HPE SimpliVlty clusters and Catalyst stores used
- C . Intelligent Workload optimizer settings
- D . HPE SimpliVity model used
A customer wants to migrate virtual machines from the existing infrastructure to HPE SimpiiVlty.
How can you complete this task?
- A . Connect VMFS datastores holding the virtual machine files to HPE SimpliVity nodes, and migrate the virtual machines.
- B . Share HPE SimpliVity datastores with standard ESXi hosts, and migrate the virtual machines.
- C . Map VMFS datastores holding the virtual machine files as an RDM to HPE SimpliVity nodes, and migrate the virtual machines.
- D . Add ESXi system to the HPE SimpliVity cluster, and migrate the virtual machines to HPE SimpliVity datastores.
A customer plans to mix nodes with different drive configuration in the same cluster.
What should you explain to this customer?
- A . Mixing nodes with different drive configuration requires an additional license.
- B . Mixing different drive configurations within a cluster results in unbalanced 10 performance.
- C . Mixing nodes with different drive configuration is available only for AMD-based nodes.
- D . Mixing All-flash and hybrid nodes in the same cluster is supported.