HP HPE7-A01 Aruba Certified Campus Access Professional Exam Online Training
HP HPE7-A01 Online Training
The questions for HPE7-A01 were last updated at Feb 29,2024.
- Exam Code: HPE7-A01
- Exam Name: Aruba Certified Campus Access Professional Exam
- Certification Provider: HP
- Latest update: Feb 29,2024
The customer needs a network hardware refresh to replace an aging Aruba 5406R core switch pair using spanning tree configuration with Aruba CX 8360-32YC switches.
What is the benefit of VSX clustering with the new solution?
- A . stacked data-plane
- B . faster MSTP converge processing
- C . dual Aruba AP LAN port connectivity for PoE redundancy
- D . dual control plane provides better resiliency
What is enabled by LLDP-MED? (Select two.)
- A . Voice VLANs can be automatically configured for VoIP phones
- B . APs can request power as needed from PoE-enabled switch ports
- C . iSCSl client devices can request to have flow control enabled
- D . GVRP VLAN information can be used to dynamically add VLANs to a trunk
- E . iSCSl client devices can set the required MTU setting for the port.
A company deployed Dynamic Segmentation with their CX switches and Gateways After performing a security audit on their network, they discovered that the tunnels built between the CX switch and the Aruba Gateway are not encrypted. The company is concerned that bad actors could try to insert spoofed messages on the Gateway to disrupt communications or obtain information about the network.
Which action must the administrator perform to address this situation?
- A . Enable Secure Mode Enhanced
- B . Enable Enhanced security
- C . Enable Enhanced PAPI security
- D . Enable GRE security
What is true regarding 802.11k?
- A . It extends radio measurements to define mechanisms for wireless network management of stations
- B . It reduces roaming delay by pre-authenticating clients with multiple target APs before a client roams to an AP
- C . It provides mechanisms for APs and clients to dynamically measure the available radio resources.
- D . It considers several metrics before it determines if a client should be steered to the 5GHz band, including client RSSI
What is an Aruba-recommended best practice for hardening that only applies to Aruba CX 6300 series switches with dedicated management ports?
- A . Implement a control plane ACL to limit access to approved IPs and/or subnets
- B . Manually enable Enhanced Security Mode from a console session.
- C . Disable all management services on the default VRF.
- D . Create a dedicated management VRF, and assign the management port to it.
A customer is using stacked Aruba CX 6200 and CX 6300 switches for access and a VSX pair of Aruba CX 8325 as a collapsed core 802 1X is implemented for authentication. Due to the lack of cabling, some unmanaged switches are still in use Sometimes devices behind these switches cause network outages The switch should send a warning to the helpdesk when the problem occurs You have been asked to implement an effective solution to the problem.
What is the solution for this?
- A . Configure spanning tree on the Aruba CX 8325 switches Set the trap-option
- B . Configure loop protection on all edge ports of the Aruba CX 6200 and CX 6300 switches No trap option is needed
- C . Configure loop protection on all edge ports of the Aruba CX 6200 and CX 6300 switches Set up the trap-option
- D . Configure spanning tree on the Aruba CX 6200 and CX 6300 switches No trap option is needed
You are configuring Policy Based Routing (PBR) for a subnet that will be used to test a new default route for your network Traffic originating from 10.2.250.0/24 should use a new default route to 10.1.1.253. Other non-default routes for this subnet should not be affected by this change.
What are two parts of the solution for these requirements? (Select two.)
- A . Option A
- B . Option B
- C . Option C
- D . Option D
- E . Option E
Two AOS-CX switches are configured with VSX at the the Access-Aggregation layer where servers attach to them An SVI interface is configured for VLAN 10 and serves as the default gateway for VLAN 10. The ISL link between the switches fails, but the keepalive interface functions. Active gateway has been configured on the VSX switches.
What is correct about access from the servers to the Core? (Select two.)
- A . Server 1 can access the core layer via the keepalrve link
- B . Server 2 can access the core layer via the keepalive link
- C . Server 2 cannot access the core layer.
- D . Server 1 can access the core layer via both uplinks
- E . Server 1 and Server 2 can communicate with each other via the core layer
- F . Server 1 can access the core layer on only one uplink