HP HP2-I05 Selling HP Personal Systems Security 2020 Online Trainingexams
HP HP2-I05 Online Training
The questions for HP2-I05 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: HP2-I05
- Exam Name: Selling HP Personal Systems Security 2020
- Certification Provider: HP
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
What does the HP Endpoint Security Controller do?
- A . While the OS Is loading, it checks the system to ensure everything is secure.
- B . Once the OS is loaded, it checks the system to ensure everything Is secure.
- C . It provides software-enforced resiliency below the OS.
- D . It provides hardware-enforced resiliency for the HP security stack.
Which HP security solution protects users from visual hacking?
- A . HP Sure View, which is a built-in electronic privacy screen that dims the screen upon detection of visual hacking
- B . advanced quantum learning, which predicts when people are looking at your screen and dims it
- C . HP Sure View, which is a built-in electronic privacy screen that doesn’t dim the screen
- D . machine learning artificial intelligence IAD and the built-in camera, which monitor when people are looking at your screen and turn It off
HP has officially stated that the Elite series of products can protect users against rootkit. a BIOS rootkit. and its future versions .
Which HP security solution makes it possible?
- A . HP Sure Run
- B . HP Sure Start
- C . HP Sure Shield
- D . HP Sure Click
While having a customer conversation, you’re being asked what the term "resilience-means for HP .
What is the correct answer?
- A . It means realizing that your defenses will eventually be breached and putting a plan in place to recover from such a breach.
- B . It means using endpoint devices with the highest level of monitoring and malware protection.
- C . It means deploying security technologies that can protect you against both known and unknown malware.
- D . It means building multiple layers of protection so that malware cannot penetrate your defenses.