Note: This question is part of a series of questions that use the same scenario. For your convenience, the scenario is
repeated in each question. Each question presents a different goal and answer choices, but the text of the scenario is exactly the same in each question in this series.
Your network contains a single Active Directory domain named adatum.com. The network contains five servers configured as shown in the following table.
All of the servers run Windows Server 2012 R2.
Test_Server has a shared folder named ShareA. Only local users have permissions to ShareA.
The network contains a mainframe computer that is administered by using the Telnet protocol.
The domain contains four client computers configured as shown in the following table.
All of the client computers run the 64-bit version of Windows. User3 frequently accesses ShareA. Remote Desktop is enabled on Computer4.
Your company identifies the following requirements:
• Ensure that you can test unsigned device drivers on Computer1
• Enable Credential Guard on Computer2.
• Run commands and cmdlets remotely on computer2.
• Configure User Account control (UAC) on Computer3 to prompt administrators for credentials when elevated privileges are required.
• Ensure that User1 can view and interact with a desktop session of User3.
• Ensure that User2 can use Telnet to manage the mainframe.
• Ensure that User4 can use Remote Desktop to access Computer4 remotely.
You need to meet the requirement of Computer1.
Which tool should you use on Computer1?
A. BCD Edit
B. Device Manager
D. System Properties