VMware 2V0-622D VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam Online Trainingexams
VMware 2V0-622D Online Training
The questions for 2V0-622D were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: 2V0-622D
- Exam Name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
What are two reasons why a datastore in a Storage DRS cluster cannot enter maintenance mode? (Choose two.)
- A . Storage latency is too high to allow Storage DRS initiate Storage vMotion.
- B . Storage DRS is configured for a VMFS3 datastore.
- C . Storage DRS is disabled on the virtual disk.
- D . Rules prevent Storage DRS from making migration recommendations.
A datastore in a datastore cluster cannot either maintenance mode. The Entering Maintenance Mode status remains at 1%.
One or more disks on the datastore cannot be migrated with Storage vMotion. This condition can occur in the following instances.
Storage DRS is disabled on the disk
Storage DRS rules prevent Storage DRS from making migration recommendations for the disk.
A vSphere content library administrator is attempting to unpublish the content library, but the option is grayed out as shown in the Exhibit.
Which statement identifies the reason for not being able to unpublish?
- A . The content library is optimized for syncing over HTTP.
- B . A synchronization operation is in progress with this content library.
- C . There are active subscriptions on this content library.
- D . Underlying storage for this content library is not accessible.
This optimization option comes with limitations:
Once a library is published as optimized for syncing over HTTP (streaming optimized), you cannot revert it back (unpublish) to a local library
A streaming optimized published library cannot be used to deploy VMs.
What two methods are used to configure VMware vSphere Storage I/O Control shares and limits? (Choose two.)
- A . Assign shares and limits to VM virtual disks.
- B . Assign shares and limits to datastores.
- C . Assign shares and limits to Storage DRS clusters.
- D . Assign shares and limits using VM storage policies.
Assign shares and limits to VM virtual disks
Assign shares and limits using VM storage policies
Assuming a mirrored (RAID-1) object configuration, how many hosts must contribute storage in a non-stretched VMware vSAN cluster to satisfy the “Number of failures to tolerate” policy option?
“n” is the desired “Number of failures to tolerate” value for all options.
- A . 2n+2
- B . 2n
- C . 2n+1
- D . 3n
An administrator must change the statistics level for short-term performance monitoring and wants to collect metrics for all counters, excluding minimum and maximum rollup values.
What would be the statistics level?
- A . Level 3
- B . Level 1
- C . Level 2
- D . Level 4
In a vSphere environment, two resource pools are created as shown in the Exhibit.
Each VM is configured with 1 GB of memory. When the administrator tried to power on VM3, the operation failed.
What action in the resource pool settings will allow VM3 to power on successfully?
- A . Deselect Expandable Memory Reservation
- B . Increase Memory Reservation
- C . Deselect Expandable CPU Reservation
- D . Increase the CPU Reservation
VM3 doesnt have sufficient memory to power on. In the resource pool settings, increase the memory reservation of VM3 and it will power up.
ESXi 6.5 introduces VMFS6, which supports both 512e and 512n devices.
What three configurations are supported when using these devices? (Choose three.)
- A . Hosts with both 512e and 512n devices.
- B . Storage vMotion between both 512e and 512n devices.
- C . Datastore Extents spanned between both 512e and 512n devices.
- D . Storage DRS clusters containing only both 512e and 512n devices.
Which network is used by vSphere HA when VMware vSAN is enabled?
- A . Management network
- B . vSphere Replication network
- C . vMotion network
- D . VSAN network
A vSphere Administrator observes that the Primary VM configured with Fault Tolerance is executing slowly. After further investigation, it is determined that the Secondary VM is on an overcommitted ESXi host.
What two methods will correct the problem? (Choose two.)
- A . Use Storage vMotion to migrate the Secondary VM to another datastore.
- B . Use vMotion to migrate the Secondary VM to a different ESXi host.
- C . Configure a CPU limit on the Primary VM which will also apply to the Secondary VM.
- D . Turn off and turn on FT in order to recreate the Secondary VM on a different datastore.
Which two features require the use of Host Profiles? (Choose two.)
- A . Host Customizations
- B . shared storage
- C . Auto Deploy
- D . vRealize Suite