VMware 2V0-51.23 VMware Horizon 8.x Professional Online Training
VMware 2V0-51.23 Online Training
The questions for 2V0-51.23 were last updated at Feb 29,2024.
- Exam Code: 2V0-51.23
- Exam Name: VMware Horizon 8.x Professional
- Certification Provider: VMware
- Latest update: Feb 29,2024
To reduce the risk of users downloading malware to the corporate network, an administrator wants to
allow end-users to open only intranet websites inside their virtual desktop. Additionally, the administrator wants to configure all other URLs to automatically open in a browser on the end-user’s client machine.
Which steps should the administrator take to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
- A . Enable the URL Content Redirection feature in Horizon Agent.
- B . Disable the Allow External Website feature in Horizon Agent.
- C . Enable secure website settings in the Global Settings Security menu.
- D . Configure group policy settings to indicate how Horizon Agent redirects the URL
- E . Enable the URL Content Redirection feature on the desktop pool settings.
What are two best practices for Windows Golden Image Optimization? (Choose two.)
- A . Activate Windows OS paging.
- B . Turn on automatic Windows maintenance (scheduled tasks).
- C . Turn on automatic Windows Updates.
- D . Disable unnecessary services.
- E . Disable power options.
What is the effect of changing any VMware Blast policy that cannot be changed in real time?
- A . Horizon Client detects the change and prompts the user to reboot once every 480 seconds.
- B . VMware Tools services is restarted by Microsoft GPO Update service.
- C . VMware Tools detects the change and immediately applies the new setting within 480 seconds.
- D . Microsoft GPO update rules apply and GPOs are updated manually or by restarting the Horizon Agent.
The administrator of Windows 10 desktops in a VMware Horizon environment needs to build a new Windows 10 desktop pool. This new pool will be dedicated to training and onboarding new employees. The administrator has created a shortcut on a test machine, which has successfully opened the web browser to the on-boarding applications. After deploying the new desktop pool across the company, the administrator notices that the shortcut placed on desktops is not available to any other user connecting to the desktop pool.
Which two options are available for the administrator to make this shortcut available to all desktop pool users, while minimizing ongoing administrative effort, before updating the desktop pool golden image? (Choose two.)
- A . Copy the shortcut during user provisioning to a non-writeable App Volume.
- B . Copy the shortcut to the Windows Default Domain Controller Policy.
- C . Copy the shortcut to c:usersPublicDesktop.
- D . Configure a Shortcut with Horizon View Client.
- E . Configure a Shortcut with DEM (Dynamic Environment Manager).
What are two Cloud Pod Architecture feature limitations? (Choose two.)
- A . Cloud Pod Architecture does not support Active Directory two-way trusts between domains.
- B . Cloud Pod Architecture is not supported with Unified Access Gateway appliances.
- C . Kiosk mode clients are not supported unless a workaround has been implemented.
- D . Cloud Pod Architecture cannot span multiple sites and data centers simultaneously.
- E . The Cloud Pod Architecture feature is not supported in an IPv6 environment.
Which two scenarios are appropriate for a cloud implementation of a VDI solution over an on-premises solution? (Choose two.)
- A . The organization already has infrastructure to support a VDI.
- B . The organization needs to setup high availability and disaster recovery.
- C . The organization needs to quickly scale-up in disparate geographical locations.
- D . The organization has limited CapEx budget.
- E . The organization controls highly confidential data.