Microsoft SC-900 Microsoft Security Compliance and Identity Fundamentals Online Trainingexams
Microsoft SC-900 Online Training
The questions for SC-900 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: SC-900
- Exam Name: Microsoft Security Compliance and Identity Fundamentals
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
Select the answer that correctly completes the sentence.
For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Box 1: Yes
System updates reduces security vulnerabilities, and provide a more stable environment for end users. Not applying updates leaves unpatched vulnerabilities and results in environments that are susceptible to attacks.
Box 2: Yes
Box 3: Yes
If you only use a password to authenticate a user, it leaves an attack vector open. With MFA enabled, your accounts are more secure.
Which score measures an organization’s progress in completing actions that help reduce risks associated to data protection and regulatory standards?
- A . Microsoft Secure Score
- B . Productivity Score
- C . Secure score in Azure Security Center
- D . Compliance score
What do you use to provide real-time integration between Azure Sentinel and another security source?
- A . Azure AD Connect
- B . a Log Analytics workspace
- C . Azure Information Protection
- D . a data connector
To on-board Azure Sentinel, you first need to connect to your security sources. Azure Sentinel comes with a number of connectors for Microsoft solutions, including Microsoft 365 Defender solutions, and Microsoft 365 sources, including Office 365, Azure AD, Microsoft Defender for Identity, and Microsoft Cloud App Security, etc.
Which Microsoft portal provides information about how Microsoft cloud services comply with regulatory standard, such as International Organization for Standardization (ISO)?
- A . the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center
- B . Azure Cost Management + Billing
- C . Microsoft Service Trust Portal
- D . the Azure Active Directory admin center
The Microsoft Service Trust Portal contains details about Microsoft’s implementation of controls and processes that protect our cloud services and the customer data therein.
Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/compliance/get-started-with-service-trust-portal?view=o365- worldwide
In the shared responsibility model for an Azure deployment, what is Microsoft solely responsible for managing?
- A . the management of mobile devices
- B . the permissions for the user data stored in Azure
- C . the creation and management of user accounts
- D . the management of the physical hardware