Microsoft MS-102 Microsoft 365 Administrator Online Training
Microsoft MS-102 Online Training
The questions for MS-102 were last updated at Feb 29,2024.
- Exam Code: MS-102
- Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
- Latest update: Feb 29,2024
Topic 1, Contoso, Ltd
Contoso, Ltd. is a consulting company that has a main office in Montreal and two branch offices in Seattle and New York.
The company has the employees and devices shown in the following table.
Contoso recently purchased a Microsoft 365 ES subscription.
The network contains an on-premises Active Directory forest named contoso.com.
The forest contains the servers shown in the following table.
All servers run Windows Server 2016. All desktops and laptops are Windows 10 Enterprise and are joined to the domain.
The mobile devices of the users in the Montreal and Seattle offices run Android. The mobile devices of the users in the New York office run iOS.
The domain is synced to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and includes the users shown in the following table.
The domain also includes a group named Group1.
Contoso plans to implement the following changes:
• Implement Microsoft 365.
• Manage devices by using Microsoft Intune.
• Implement Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
• Every September, apply the latest feature updates to all Windows computers. Every March, apply the latest feature updates to the computers in the New York office only.
Contoso identifies the following technical requirements:
• When a Windows 10 device is joined to Azure AD, the device must enroll in Intune automaticity.
• Dedicated support technicians must enroll all the Montreal office mobile devices in Intune.
• User1 must be able to enroll all the New York office mobile devices in Intune.
• Azure ATP sensors must be installed and must NOT use port mirroring.
• Whenever possible, the principle of least privilege must be used.
• A Microsoft Store for Business must be created.
Contoso identifies the following compliance requirements:
• Ensure that the users in Group1 can only access Microsoft Exchange Online from devices that are enrolled in Intune and configured in accordance with the corporate policy.
• Configure Windows Information Protection (W1P) for the Windows 10 devices.
You need to configure a conditional access policy to meet the compliance requirements.
You add Exchange Online as a cloud app.
Which two additional settings should you configure in Policy1? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
You need to ensure that User1 can enroll the devices to meet the technical requirements.
What should you do?
- A . From the Azure Active Directory admin center, assign User1 the Cloud device administrator rote.
- B . From the Azure Active Directory admin center, configure the Maximum number of devices per user setting.
- C . From the Intune admin center, add User1 as a device enrollment manager.
- D . From the Intune admin center, configure the Enrollment restrictions.
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com that is synced to Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
You manage Windows 10 devices by using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch).
You configure a pilot for co-management.
You add a new device named Device1 to the domain. You install the Configuration Manager client on Device1.
You need to ensure that you can manage Device1 by using Microsoft Intune and Configuration Manager.
Solution: Define a Configuration Manager device collection as the pilot collection. Add Device1 to the collection.
Does this meet the goal?
- A . Yes
- B . NO