Huawei H13-611_V5.0-ENU HCIA-Storage V5.0 Online Trainingexams
Huawei H13-611_V5.0-ENU Online Training
The questions for H13-611_V5.0-ENU were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: H13-611_V5.0-ENU
- Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V5.0
- Certification Provider: Huawei
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
SmartThin is a storage space management technology provided by Huawei OceanStor V3 storage system that allocates storage resources on demand. Based on virtualization technology, SmartThin reduces the deployment of physical storage resources and maximizes the utilization of storage space.
- A . True
- B . False
Regarding the description of the hard disk domain in Huawei RAID 2.0+ technology, which of the following statement is incorrect?
- A . A hard disk domain is a group of hard disks
- B . A hard disk can only belong to one hard disk domain
- C . OceanStor V3 storage system can create one or more disk domains
- D . In a disk domain, disks of the same type must be of the same size and rotational speed
A certain bank will launch a set of business systems, which have very high performance and security requirements. The database uses an Oracle database and plans to deploy the Oracle database to a storage system. Then, when creating a RAID group for the Oracle database, the optimal RAID strategy should be:
- A . RAID 1
- B . RAID 5
- C . RAID 6
- D . RAID 10
In the Huawei OceanStor V3 storage system, a customer plans to deploy a business system. The database uses Oracle data. The average data block size is 16KB. When using the Smart Tier feature, which of the following data migration granularity is the best?
- A . 512KB
- B . 4MB
- C . 32MB
- D . 64MB
The following are two statements about cloud computing:
Statement 1: A deployment model of cloud computing is to divide a large physical server into multiple small virtual machines.
Statement 2: A deployment model of cloud computing is to aggregate multiple small physical servers into one large host.
- A . Both Statement 1 and Statement 2 are correct
- B . Statement 1 is correct, Statement 2 is wrong
- C . Statement 1 is wrong, Statement 2 is correct
- D . Both Statement 1 and Statement 2 are wrong