Huawei H13-527_V5.0-ENU HCIP-Cloud Computing (Written) V5.0 Online Trainingexams
Huawei H13-527_V5.0-ENU Online Training
The questions for H13-527_V5.0-ENU were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: H13-527_V5.0-ENU
- Exam Name: HCIP-Cloud Computing (Written) V5.0
- Certification Provider: Huawei
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
Which of the following descriptions of Neutron virtual switches is incorrect?
- A . The virtual switch uses a virtual network card to connect to the physical switch
- B . A virtual switch connects a virtual network port to a physical network
- C . Virtual switches are usually installed on computing nodes and network nodes
- D . Virtual machine instances on the computing nodes and network elements on the network nodes are connected to the virtual switch
The user needs to use the cirrus_test image to start a new instance. The instance uses the test.nano specification, is accessed through the test_key key pair, and is named instance_test .
Which of the following commands can meet the user’s requirements?
- A . nova create instance_test –image cirrus_test –flavor test.nano –key-name test_key
- B . nova create instance_test –image cirrus test test key test.nano –flavor –key-name
- C . nova boot instance_test –image cirrustest test.nano –flavor –key-name test_key
- D . nova boot instance_test –image cirrus_test –flavor test.nano –key-name test_key
Which of the following statements about Swift data reliability is incorrect?
- A . Swift manages copies at a granularity of objects
- B . Each copy is stored in a different Zone
- C . The copy of the object is implemented through the copy of the Partition
- D . Swift creates a certain number of copies of each object
Huawei Cloud Stack uses FusionSphere OpenStack as the cloud platform. Which of the following descriptions of FusionSphere’s high reliability is wrong?
- A . Divide the physical network into multiple logical planes and isolate them using VLAN to ensure the reliability and security of data transmission.
- B . Management data is stored in primary and backup mode and backed up regularly to ensure data reliability.
- C . Management services are deployed in master-server mode to maximize business continuity.
- D . Management services are deployed in active-standby or load-sharing mode to eliminate single points of failure.