Huawei H12-221-ENU HCIP-Routing&Switching-IERS(Huawei Certified ICT Professional-Implementing Enterprise Routing and Switching Network) Online Trainingexams
Huawei H12-221-ENU Online Training
The questions for H12-221-ENU were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: H12-221-ENU
- Exam Name: HCIP-Routing&Switching-IERS(Huawei Certified ICT Professional-Implementing Enterprise Routing and Switching Network)
- Certification Provider: Huawei
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
The differences between IGMP versions are: (Multiple Choice)
- A . IGMPv1/v2 cannot elect the querier on its own, but IGMPv3 can.
- B . For members leaving, IGMPv2/v3 can leave actively, but IGMPv1 cannot.
- C . IGMPv1/v2/v3 cannot support the SSM model.
- D . IGMPv1 does not support specific group queries but IGMPv2 support.
About the definition of router roles within or between OSPF areas, which is correct? (Multiple Choice)
- A . Internal router: refers to the router whose all interfaces belong to the same area.
- B . ABR: A router that connects one or more areas and connects to the backbone area. These routers act as routing gateways for inter-domain communication.
- C . Backbone router: refers to a router that has at least two interfaces that belong to the backbone area.
- D . ASBR: It can be an internal router, a backbone router, or a regional edge router.
The following is part of the router RTA configuration, for the configuration description of this part, the correct is: (Multiple Choice)
- A . A. Disable OSPF packet sending on interface gigabitethernet 1/0/0
- B . The interface cannot send HELLO messages
- C . The direct route of interface gigabitethernet 1/0/0 can still be advertised
- D . Cannot form a neighbor relationship with the directly connected neighbor on this interface.
Which statements about OSPF packets are true? (Select 2 answers)
- A . Hello packets can be sent immediately after the interface joined OSPF area.
- B . After received LS Update packets, the router must send LSAck for confirming.
- C . LS Update messages synchronize the link state database by sending detailed LSAs.
- D . LS Update packets are sent only after an adjacency is established.
In the RSTP protocol, the uplink port of the non-root switch has the parameter of the port identifier. The port identifier consists of two parts, they are:
- A . One-byte port priority and one-byte port number
- B . One-byte port priority and two-byte port number
- C . Two-byte port priority and one-byte port number
- D . Two-byte port priority and two-byte port number