Network Appliance NS0-184 NetApp Certified Storage Installation Engineer, ONTAP Online Trainingexams
Network Appliance NS0-184 Online Training
The questions for NS0-184 were last updated at Nov 30,2023.
- Exam Code: NS0-184
- Exam Name: NetApp Certified Storage Installation Engineer, ONTAP
- Certification Provider: Network Appliance
- Latest update: Nov 30,2023
Your customer currently has a 4-node AFF A400 cluster that runs ONTAP 9.8, with two NS224 shelves that are connected to each HA pair. The customer needs to add additional capacity to the cluster.
Which two actions would enable the customer to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A . Connect the new NS224 shelves to the existing NS224 shelves and adjust the shelf IDs.
- B . Connect the new NS224 shelves to the existing Cisco Nexus 3232C switches.
- C . Deploy a new AFF A400 to the cluster.
- D . Deploy new, dedicated, storage switches for the new NS224 shelves.
You are installing a new six-node ONTAP 9.8 cluster. You have completed the initial configuration of the cluster interconnect switches and the ONTAP cluster.
In this scenario, which feature should you enable?
- A . cluster switch logging
- B . cluster switch health monitor
- C . IPv6 on all cluster ports
- D . data center bridging protocol
Click the Exhibit button.
You are installing a new AFF All SAN Array A700 HA pair.
Referring to the exhibit, which IP address would have been used to join node 02 to the cluster during setup?
- A . 192.168.0.112
- B . 169.254.212.198
- C . 169.254.145.151
- D . 192.168.0.101
You want to disconnect a DS224C shelf with 3.8 TB NetApp Storage Encryption (NSE) SSDs to an AFF A300 HA pair with two DS224C shelves with 3.8 TB SSDs without NSE in one stack.
In this scenario, how would you add the shelf?
- A . Add the shelf to the existing stack.
- B . Create a new stack on the HA pair to add the shelf.
- C . Connect the shelf to an HA pair with NSE drives.
- D . License NSE and add the shelf to this HA pair as a new stack.
You are expanding an existing cluster that uses BES-53248 cluster interconnect switches. You connected the new controllers to ports 0/17 through 0/20. However, you are unable to join the new nodes to the cluster.
Which action must be taken to solve the problem?
- A . Install the license file.
- B . Install the CSHM configuration file.
- C . Install the reference configuration file.
- D . Reboot the controllers.
A customer is asked to install a new AFF ASA A700 system. During the installation, the customer asks if ONTAP 9.8 is supported with their host’s OS version running Windows 2016.
In this scenario, which NetApp tool would verify supportability?
- A . ONTAP System Manager
- B . Active IQ Unified Manager
- C . Active IQ OneCollect
- D . Interoperability Matrix Tool
Click the Exhibit button.
Which set of components on a FAS9000 are highlighted in the exhibit?
- A . FCVI-Module, Controller, Serial-Port, FlashCache-Module
- B . SAS-Module, Controller, USB-Port, FlashCache-Module
- C . NVRAM-Module, Controller, Serial-Port, FlashCache-Module
- D . Powersupply, Controller, USB-Port, NVRAM-Module
You have a 2-node FAS8300 ONTAP 9.8 cluster that serves SMB shares. You are configuring interface groups for higher performance and resiliency.
Which two NetApp best practices should you follow to satisfy these performance and resiliency requirements? (Choose two.)
- A . Use ports from different NICs.
- B . Use ports from the same NICs.
- C . Use ports with different chipsets.
- D . Use ports with the same chipsets.
Reference: https://www.netapp.com/media/19900-tr-4847.pdf (7)
You want to enable secure communication with the SP or BMC through CA-signed certificates.
Which two certificate types must be installed in this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A . cluster certificate
- B . server certificate
- C . root CA certificate
- D . ONTAP certificate
After adding two nodes to an FC-enabled cluster, the storage administrator wants to ensure that existing LUNs can use paths on the new nodes.
What is required to complete this task?
- A . Use the storage port rescan command.
- B . Use the lun mapping add-reporting-nodes command.
- C . Use the lun bind create command.
- D . Rescan the bus on the hosts by using the rescan-scsi-bus.sh script.