Huawei H13-511-ENU HCIA-Cloud Computing Online Trainingexams
Huawei H13-511-ENU Online Training
The questions for H13-511-ENU were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: H13-511-ENU
- Exam Name: HCIA-Cloud Computing
- Certification Provider: Huawei
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
The administrator adds a storage interface to the host in FusionCompute to achieve the docking of host and storage device. Which of the following storage types do not need to add a storage interface? (Multiple Choices)
- A . FC-SAN storage
- B . IP-SAN storage
- C . Local hard disk
- D . Local memory disk
When installing FusionCompute, which of the following is the proper order of installation?
- A . First install the VRM on a physical server, and then add the host through VRM. After the host is added successfully, it is the CNA host.
- B . Install the CNA host first, then install the Installer on the CNA host and install the VRM through the Installer
- C . Install the Installer on the PC first, then install the CNA host and VRM through the Installer
- D . Use mirroring to install the server as a CNA host, and then use commands to create a VRM virtual machine on the host.