Huawei H11-879_V2.0-ENU HCIE-Collaboration (Written) V2.0 Online Trainingexams
Huawei H11-879_V2.0-ENU Online Training
The questions for H11-879_V2.0-ENU were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: H11-879_V2.0-ENU
- Exam Name: HCIE-Collaboration (Written) V2.0
- Certification Provider: Huawei
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
Two interconnected Huawei VP terminals A and B communicate through a conference scheduled by Huawei 8650+SMC. A uses the T.140 protocol to send a banner to B. The color of the banner displayed on B is?
- A . The banner color configured on the terminal before terminal A sends
- B . Color of subtitle banner defined on MCU
- C . The color of the subtitle banner defined on the SMC management platform
- D . Banner color configured on terminal B
Regarding the relationship between auxiliary streams and audio and video, which of the following descriptions is wrong?
- A . Generally speaking, the codec protocol used by the auxiliary stream is the same as that of ordinary video.
- B . Generally speaking, the effect of auxiliary flow is worse than that of mainstream flow
- C . Auxiliary streams can also be transmitted on the mainstream channel
- D . In a multi-point video conference, the main stream can form a multi-viewer with the auxiliary stream.
08:08:01 ARJ sendto [(184.108.40.206:1719)] [Caller]  [(220.127.116.11:1720)] [Callee] [[Ox0000006derr_call callee_offline]
From the above GK log, we can see that the possible reasons for the call failure are?
- A . The called person is offline
- B . The called person is busy
- C . Insufficient call bandwidth
- D . Capability negotiation failed