HP HP2-I06 Selling HP Print Security 2020 Online Trainingexams
HP HP2-I06 Online Training
The questions for HP2-I06 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: HP2-I06
- Exam Name: Selling HP Print Security 2020
- Certification Provider: HP
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
What happens every time you turn on an HP printer running the FutureSmart firmware?
- A . HP Sure Start checks the network connection to see if connected to the correct network.
- B . HP Sure Protect confirms whether the BIOS Is the same as Its cloud copy.
- C . HP Sure Start validates that the BIOS code has not been altered from the original trusted version.
- D . A message is sent to the IT team to Inform them the printer is powered on and working.
Why should you remind your customers to treat their printers like PCs when it comes to security?
- A . Printers can be a weak point within the company’s network, allowing hackers to use them as an entry point into your corporate network.
- B . Printers are like PCs and need to have their antivirus and network connection daily updated.
- C . Focusing on printer security makes it easier to sell more hardware, software, and accessories.
- D . In 2019, according to CIS, more than 50% attacks on the network went through unprotected printers.
Why is layered security protection or Defense in Depth important for HP printers?
- A . It allows HP MPS partners to detect an attack using the HP remote monitoring tools as it happens and employ security counter measures.
- B . It the hacker advances past one layer of protection, it doesn’t matter as the data they aim for is backed up in multiple places.
- C . If the hacker advances past one layer of protection, there are additional layers that continue to protect.
- D . It allows HP to detect an attack as it happens and immediately employ security counter measures in the other non-infected layers.