Google Google Analytics Google Analytics Individual Qualification Online Training
Google Google Analytics Online Training
The questions for Google Analytics were last updated at Feb 20,2024.
- Exam Code: Google Analytics
- Exam Name: Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Certification Provider: Google
- Latest update: Feb 20,2024
What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- A . A visualization that allows you to understand the impact of your data.
- B . An additional widget you can add to a dashboard for more specific analysis.
- C . An additional dimension you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- D . An additional metric you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
Which of these is NOT a benefit of using segments in your data analysis?
- A . You can analyze users by single or multi-session conditions
- B . You can isolate and analyze specific conversion paths using conversion segments
- C . You can compare behavior metrics for groups of users like Converters vs non Converters
- D . You can permanently modify the data in your view