Pure Storage FBAP_002 Pure Storage FlashBlade Certified Architect Professional Online Training
Pure Storage FBAP_002 Online Training
The questions for FBAP_002 were last updated at Feb 25,2024.
- Exam Code: FBAP_002
- Exam Name: Pure Storage FlashBlade Certified Architect Professional
- Certification Provider: Pure Storage
- Latest update: Feb 25,2024
A developer of a business-critical application is concerned about system reliability when it comes to a IO resistance.
An architect needs to explain the FlashBlade write mechanism and address three main concerns:
– Data location when FlashBlade acknowledge a write
– Number of created data copies before FlashBlade acknowledges a write
– Blade failure resilience
When does write acknowledgement happen?
- A . When data is written onto Flash.
- B . When data is written NvRAM on three different blades.
- C . When data is written NvRAM on two different blades.
- D . When data is written NvRAM on a super capacitor.
An oil company moves geological data between their offices in Dubai and Houston for redundancy. The data is accessed via NFS mounts on a cluster of three 10GB connected Linux servers at each location.
A series of cron jobs are leveraged to replicate data from data storage pool A in Dubai to data storage B in Houston and from data storage A in Houston to data storage pool B in Dubai.
Data in storage pool A is read-write, updated by 50 cellular connected data collector running in the field, and deleted after 30 days.
Data in the storage pool B is read-only, queried by the firm’s analytics team, and copied to a cloud-based archive repository every 30 days.
The total amount of data in pool A in Dubai is 1.5PB
The total amount of data in pool B in Houston is 500TB
The data is not expected to grow in the next 12 months and is compressed by the application.
Which configuration should the architect present to meet this customer needs?
- A . A Multi-Chassis FlashBlade with 52TB blades for each site focusing on simplicity.
- B . A Multi-Chassis FlashBlade with 17TB blades for each site focusing on performance.
- C . A Multi-Chassis FlashBlade with 52TB blades for each site and third-party replication software.
- D . A Multi-Chassis FlashBlade with 17TB blades for each site and third-party replication software.
A retail customer is designing a new application that will train an AI algorithm with metadata from purchase transactions.
The customer has the following constraints:
– Billions of transactions per hour
– Hundreds of thousands of clients
– Easily connect and disconnect from many network locations
– Asymmetric encryption across a WAN
– Resilience to network latency
Which protocol should the architect recommend?
- A . NFS v3
- B . NFS v4.1
- C . SMB
- D . S3
A company has an existing database running a critical application. Users are complaining of slow response times. The company asks Pure Storage for help fixing this problem.
Which (three) questions should the architect ask to determine if FlashBlade is a good fit for the use case? (Choose three.)
- A . What is the current storage the database is running on today?
- B . How long has the database been up?
- C . How many users does the application support?
- D . What type of queries does the database support for the application?
- E . Is it and OLAP or OLTP database?
After revising Cloud-First strategy, a customer’s CFO asks an architect to recommend which workloads should be moved to FlashBlade.
Which two workloads will be successful on FlashBlade? (Select two.)
- A . Point of Sale using Oracle OLTP.
- B . Annual reporting using Oracle Warehouse.
- C . Real Time Gaming Application using MySQL DB.
- D . AI/ML TensorFlow Model.
- E . Highly Sensitve Training Application that requires synchronous replication.
A current FlashBlade customer has a chip design process that is not meeting their SLAs. Although the customer is using fast remove, the IOPS on their 7x17TB FlashBlade have plateaued around 700K IOPS.
What should the architect recommend adding?
- A . Blades
- B . VIPs
- C . LAG
- D . Subnets
The customer provides the network diagram shown. The customer wants to use RBAC and SMB on the FlashBlade.
The customer does NOT use encryption for identity-related traffic.
Which ports must be opened for this to work?
- A . Ports 53, 389, and 445 on Firewalls A and C
Ports 53 and 445 on Firewall B
- B . Ports 53 and 2049 on Firewalls A and B
Ports 53 and 389 on Firewall C
- C . Port 123 on Firewalls A and C
Ports 445 and 636 on Firewall B
- D . Ports 123, 445, and 636 on Firewalls A and B
Port 445 on Firewall B
A customer has hundreds of TB of data that they need to archive for 20 years. The customer will need to completely destroy the data. They will only to access the data once or twice during the 20 years. The data is very sensitive. It would be a serious security breach if anyone accessed the data during that time. The customer is considering NAS.
Why should the architect recommend another solution?
- A . NAS will NOT meet the isolation and security requirements.
- B . NAS will be to expensive compared to other satisfactory solution.
- C . NAS storage mediums will degrade too much during the required 20 year of archive.
- D . NAS storage will make complete data destruction impossible.
A customer has an application that stores GIS data in an S3 repo. For compliance reasons, the GIS data that existed at a previous point in time may need to be accessed.
What should the architect do?
- A . Enable object versioning
- B . Take periodic snapshots
- C . Replicate the older objects
- D . Back up the GIS data regularly