Paloalto Networks PCNSC Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Consultant Online Trainingexams
Paloalto Networks PCNSC Online Training
The questions for PCNSC were last updated at Dec 06,2023.
- Exam Code: PCNSC
- Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Consultant
- Certification Provider: Paloalto Networks
- Latest update: Dec 06,2023
A session in the Traffic log is reporting the application as "incomplete”
What does "incomplete" mean?
- A . The three-way TCP handshake did notcomplete.
- B . Data was received but wan instantly discarded because of a Deny policy was applied before App ID could be applied.
- C . The three-way TCP handshake was observed, but the application could not be identified.
- D . The traffic is coming across UDP, and the application could not be identified.
An administrator has been asked to configure active/active HA for a pair of Palo Alto Networks NGFWs. The firewalls use layer 3 interface to send traffic to a single gateway IP for the pair.
Which configuration will enable this HA scenario?
- A . The firewall do not use floating IPs in active/active HA.
- B . The two firewalls will share a single floating IP and will use gratuitous ARP to share the floating IP.
- C . The firewalls will share the sameinterface IP address, and device 1 will use the floating IP if device 0 fails.
- D . Each firewall will have a separate floating IP. and priority will determine which firewall has the primary IP.
A Palo Alto Networks NGFW just submitted a file lo WildFire tor analysis Assume a 5-minute window for analysis. The firewall is configured to check for verdicts every 5 minutes.
How quickly will the firewall receive back a verdict?
- A . 10 to 15 minutes
- B . 5 to 10 minutes
- C . More than 15 minutes
- D . 5 minutes
If the firewall is configured for credential phishing prevention using the "Domain Credential Filter" method, which login will be detected as credential theft?
- A . Using the name user’s corporate username and password.
- B . First four lettersof the username matching any valid corporate username.
- C . Matching any valid corporate username.
- D . Mapping to the IP address of the logged-in user.
Which method will dynamically register tags on the Palo Alto Networks NGFW?
- A . Restful API or the VMware API on the firewall or on theUser.-D agent or the ready -only domain controller
- B . XML API or the VMware API on the firewall on the User-ID agent or the CLI
- C . Restful API or the VMware API on the firewall or on the User-ID Agent
- D . XML- API or lite VM Monitoring agent on the NGFW oron the User- ID agent