Network Appliance NS0-520 NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN, ONTAP Online Trainingexams
Network Appliance NS0-520 Online Training
The questions for NS0-520 were last updated at Dec 01,2023.
- Exam Code: NS0-520
- Exam Name: NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer - SAN, ONTAP
- Certification Provider: Network Appliance
- Latest update: Dec 01,2023
A customer is testing a dual-fabric FC SAN configuration as shown in the exhibit.
The zones are implemented on the switches shown below.
Switch 1 /Zone 1: HBA 0, LIF_1, LIF_3, LIF_5, and LIF_7
Switch 2 /Zone 2: HBA 1, LIF_2, LIF_1, LIF_6, and LIF_8
IF all the nodes are in the SLM reporting nodes list, how many paths per LUN should the customer expect when simulating a node failure by powering off Node 04?
- A . 4 paths
- B . 6 paths
- C . 8 paths
- D . 2 paths
You are asked to troubleshoot performance issues in a customer’s SAN environment. After reviewing the NetApp SAN and hosts for best practices, you have narrowed down the issues to the fabric switches.
In this scenario, which component should be verified?
- A . F_port config
- B . FLOGI database
- C . loss sig counters
- D . BB_Credit counters
Which statement is true about expanding an aggregate from 32-bit to 64-bit in place?
- A . All aggregates are automatically converted from 32-bit to 64-bit with the Data ONTAP 8.1 upgrade.
- B . The expansion is triggered by an aggr convert command.
- C . The expansion is triggered by adding disks to exceed 16 TB.
- D . The 32-bit aggregates are degraded and must be Volume SnapMirrored to a new 64-bit aggregates with Data ONTAP 8.1 upgrade.
cl01::>lun resize Cvserver
svm1 Cvolume db1_vol Clun db1
Error: command failed: New
size exceeds this LUN’s
What is the reason for the error shown in the exhibit?
- A . The LUN is thin provisioned, but the parent volume is thick provisioned and cannot satisfy the request.
- B . The aggregate over commitment threshold has been exceeded.
- C . The parent volume that contains the LUN is out of space.
- D . The LUN cannot be grown past its maximum resize size.
A copy of a LUN was created by using the lun copy command.
To allow the copy to be seen on the same host, what would you do?
- A . Change the serial number of the copied LUN.
- B . Configure SLM on the new node.
- C . Create a new port set.
- D . Map the LUN to the same igroup.
Based on the exhibit, you are configuring a 4-node cluster with an iSCSI LIF ob each node. You connect using the first LIF from a Windows Server 2012 host.
How would you add the other three LIFs?
- A . Use the MCS button.
- B . Use the Devices button.
- C . Use the Add session button.
- D . Wait and then press the Refresh button until the other sessions appear.
A customer has an existing large aging FC SAN environment that is reaching end of support. The environment consists of several large database servers with attached LUNs. You propose using an AFF A250, but you need to gather all end-to-end information in the current environment.
In this scenario, which resource contains this information?
- A . SAN Health Check
- B . Interoperability Matrix Tool (IMT)
- C . Active IQ OneCollect
- D . Hardware Universe (HWU)
A customer recently added two nodes with FC ports to a 4-node cluster.
Which SVM configuration is needed before the customer creates LUNs on the new nodes?
- A . The FC service needs to be enabled on the data SVM.
- B . The existing LIFs need to be migrated to the new nodes.
- C . New FC LIFs need to be created on the cluster SVM.
- D . New FC LIFs need to be created on the new nodes.