Topic 3, Case Study: 2
Contoso, Ltd. is a manufacturing company that has a main office in Chicago.
Contoso plans to improve its IT development and operations processes implementing Azue DevOps principles. Contoso has an Azure subscription and creates an Azure DevOPs organization.
The Azure DevOps organization includes:
The Docker extension
A deployment pool named Pool7 that contains 10 Azure virtual machines that run Windows Server 2016.
The Azure subscription contains an Azure Automation account.
Contoso plans to create projects in Azure DevOps as shown in the following table.
Contoso identities the following technical requirements:
• Implement build agents rot Project 1.
• Whenever possible, use Azure resources
• Avoid using deprecated technologies
• Implement a code flow strategy for Project2 that will:
• Enable Team 2 to submit pull requests for Project2.
• Enable Team 2 to work independently on changes to a copy of Project?
• Ensure that any intermediary changes performed by Tram2 on a copy of Project2 will be subject to the same restrictions as the ones defied in the build policy of Project2.
• Whenever possible. Implement automation and minimize administrative effort.
• Implement Protect3, Project5, Project6, and Project7 based on the planned changes.
• Implement Project4 and configure the project to push Docker images to Azure Container Reentry.
You need to configure Azure Automation for the computer in Group7.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.