Juniper JN0-222 Automation and DevOps, Associate (JNCIA-DevOps) Online Trainingexams
Juniper JN0-222 Online Training
The questions for JN0-222 were last updated at Dec 08,2023.
- Exam Code: JN0-222
- Exam Name: Automation and DevOps, Associate (JNCIA-DevOps)
- Certification Provider: Juniper
- Latest update: Dec 08,2023
Referring to the exhibit, which two statements are correct? (Choose two)
- A . The Junos configuration database is automatically locked and unlocked.
- B . The connection to the Junos device is explicitly opened and closed
- C . The connection to the Junos device is automatically opened and closed
- D . The Junos configuration database is explicitly locked and unlocked
Which HTTP status code indicates a response to a successful request?
- A . 500
- B . 302
- C . 200
- D . 400
Referring to the exhibit, what is the function of the register key?
- A . to set an input value for the juniper_junos_rpc module
- B . to configure a global setting for the playbook
- C . to define a variable containing the return value from the module
- D . to print a result to standard out
Junos PyEZ is a microframework used to operate the Junos OS using which language?
- A . Puppet
- B . Chef
- C . Python
- D . Ruby
Reference: https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos-pyez/topics/concept/junospyezoverview.html#:~:text=Junos%20PyEZ%20is%20a%20microframework,operating%20 system%20(Junos%
Referring to the exhibit, where would the junos. conf file be found?
- A . a directory located on R1
- B . a directory on juniper__}uno3_conf
- C . a local directory on the Ansible control machine
- D . a directory on the device list in inventory_hostname
You have the configuration shown in the exhibit, but are unable to access the REST API Explorer.
Which configuration is necessary to solve this problem?
- A . Configure the rest service to be active on port 80.
- B . Configure an IPv4 address on ge-0/0/0 0.
- C . Configure a secondary IPv6 address on ge-0/0/0.0.
- D . Configure a firewall filter to explicitly permit SSH.
Which Python code block is an example of a context manager?
- A . while True: device C Device(host-“vmx-1”, user-“lab”, passwd-“lab123”)…
- B . try: device C Device(host-“vmx-1”, user-“lab”, passwd-“lab123”)… except: print(“Unable to connect to the vMX1”)
- C . with Device(host=”vmx-1”, user=”lab”, passwd=”lab123”) as device:…
- D . for host in [“vmx-1”, “vmx-2”]: device C Device(host-host, user-“lab”, passwd-“lab123”)…
Referring to the exhibit, which two statements about the script arc correct? (Choose two.)
- A . The script prints the name of each configured interface.
- B . The script retrieves the interface configuration in XML
- C . The script prints interface information for each interface name.
- D . The script retrieves the interface configuration in JSON.
You are asked to gather interface information from a Junos device. Your environment supports the JSON
format. To determine how interface information is represented, you decide to view all of the configured
interface key-value pairs in the current Junos candidate configuration.
In this scenario, which command will provide the information that you need?
- A . user@router# show interfaces | find json
- B . user@router# show interfaces | display json
- C . user@router# show interfaces | except json
- D . user@router# show interfaces | match json