Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Google Cloud Digital Leader exam Online Training
Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Online Training
The questions for Cloud-Digital-Leader were last updated at Feb 20,2024.
- Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader
- Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
- Certification Provider: Google
- Latest update: Feb 20,2024
You are migrating workloads to the cloud. The goal of the migration is to serve customers worldwide
as quickly as possible According to local regulations, certain data is required to be stored in a specific
geographic area, and it can be served worldwide. You need to design the architecture and
deployment for your workloads.
What should you do?
- A . Select a public cloud provider that is only active in the required geographic area
- B . Select a private cloud provider that globally replicates data storage for fast data access
- C . Select a public cloud provider that guarantees data location in the required geographic area
- D . Select a private cloud provider that is only active in the required geographic area
Your organization needs a large amount of extra computing power within the next two weeks.
After those two weeks, the need for the additional resources will end.
Which is the most cost-effective approach?
- A . Use a committed use discount to reserve a very powerful virtual machine
- B . Purchase one very powerful physical computer
- C . Start a very powerful virtual machine without using a committed use discount
- D . Purchase multiple physical computers and scale workload across them
Your organization needs to plan its cloud infrastructure expenditures.
Which should your organization do?
- A . Review cloud resource costs frequently, because costs change often based on use
- B . Review cloud resource costs annually as part of planning your organization’s overall budget
- C . If your organization uses only cloud resources, infrastructure costs are no longer part of your overall budget
- D . Involve fewer people in cloud resource planning than your organization did for on-premises resource planning
The operating systems of some of your organization’s virtual machines may have a security vulnerability.
How can your organization most effectively identify all virtual machines that do not have the latest security update?
- A . View the Security Command Center to identify virtual machines running vulnerable disk images
- B . View the Compliance Reports Manager to identify and download a recent PCI audit
- C . View the Security Command Center to identify virtual machines started more than 2 weeks ago
- D . View the Compliance Reports Manager to identify and download a recent SOC 1 audit
You are currently managing workloads running on Windows Server for which your company owns the licenses. Your workloads are only needed during working hours, which allows you to shut down the instances during the weekend. Your Windows Server licenses are up for renewal in a month, and you want to optimize your license cost.
What should you do?
- A . Renew your licenses for an additional period of 3 years. Renew your licenses for an additional period of 3 years. Negotiate a cost reduction with your current hosting provider wherein infrastructure cost is reduced when workloads are not in use
- B . Renew your licenses for an additional period of 2 years. Negotiate a cost reduction by committing to an automatic renewal of the licenses at the end of the 2 year period
- C . Migrate the workloads to Compute Engine with a bring-your-own-license (BYOL) model
- D . Migrate the workloads to Compute Engine with a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) model
Your organization runs a distributed application in the Compute Engine virtual machines. Your organization needs redundancy, but it also needs extremely fast communication (less than 10 milliseconds) between the parts of the application in different virtual machines.
Where should your organization locate this virtual machines?
- A . In a single zone within a single region
- B . In different zones within a single region
- C . In multiple regions, using one zone per region
- D . In multiple regions, using multiple zones per region
You decide to migrate your on-premises environment to the cloud. You need to determine which resource components still need to be assigned ownership.
Which two functions are owned by a public cloud provider? (Choose two.)
- A . Hardware maintenance
- B . Infrastructure architecture
- C . Infrastructure deployment automation
- D . Hardware capacity management
- E . Fixing application security issues
You are a program manager within a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that offers rendering software for animation studios. Your team needs the ability to allow scenes to be scheduled at will and to be interrupted at any time to restart later. Any individual scene rendering takes less than 12 hours to complete, and there is no service-level agreement (SLA) for the completion time for all scenes. Results will be stored in a global Cloud Storage bucket. The compute resources are not bound to any single geographical location. This software needs to run on Google Cloud in a cost-optimized way.
What should you do?
- A . Deploy the application on Compute Engine using preemptible instances
- B . Develop the application so it can run in an unmanaged instance group
- C . Create a reservation for the minimum number of Compute Engine instances you will use
- D . Start more instances with fewer virtual centralized processing units (vCPUs) instead of fewer instances with more vCPUs
Your manager wants to restrict communication of all virtual machines with internet access; with resources in another network; or with a resource outside Compute Engine. It is expected that different teams will create new folders and projects in the near future.
How would you restrict all virtual machines from having an external IP address?
- A . Define an organization policy at the root organization node to restrict virtual machine instances from having an external IP address
- B . Define an organization policy on all existing folders to define a constraint to restrict virtual machine instances from having an external IP address
- C . Define an organization policy on all existing projects to restrict virtual machine instances from having an external IP address
- D . Communicate with the different teams and agree that each time a virtual machine is created, it must be configured without an external IP address
Your multinational organization has servers running mission-critical workloads on its premises around the world. You want to be able to manage these workloads consistently and centrally, and you want to stop managing infrastructure.
What should your organization do?
- A . Migrate the workloads to a public cloud
- B . Migrate the workloads to a central office building
- C . Migrate the workloads to multiple local co-location facilities
- D . Migrate the workloads to multiple local private clouds