Fortinet NSE7 NSE7 Enterprise Firewall – FortiOS 5.4 Online Trainingexams
Fortinet NSE7 Online Training
The questions for NSE7 were last updated at Nov 25,2023.
- Exam Code: NSE7
- Exam Name: NSE7 Enterprise Firewall - FortiOS 5.4
- Certification Provider: Fortinet
- Latest update: Nov 25,2023
Examine the IPsec configuration shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
An administrator wants to monitor the VPN by enabling the IKE real time debug using these commands:
– diagnose vpn ike log-filter src-addr4 10.0.10.1
– diagnose debug application ike -1
– diagnose debug enable
The VPN is currently up, there is no traffic crossing the tunnel and DPD packets are being interchanged between both IPsec gateways.
However, the IKE real time debug does NOT show any output.
Why isn’t there any output?
- A . The IKE real time shows the phases 1 and 2 negotiations only. It does not show any more output once the tunnel is up.
- B . The log-filter setting is set incorrectly. The VPN’s traffic does not match this filter.
- C . The IKE real time debug shows the phase 1 negotiation only. For information after that, the administrator must use the IPsec real time debug instead: diagnose debug application ipsec -1.
- D . The IKE real time debug shows error messages only. If it does not provide any output, it indicates that the tunnel is operating normally.
Which of the following statements are true regarding the SIP session helper and the SIP application layer gateway (ALG)? (Choose three.)
- A . SIP session helper runs in the kernel; SIP ALG runs as a user space process.
- B . SIP ALG supports SIP HA failover; SIP helper does not.
- C . SIP ALG supports SIP over IPv6; SIP helper does not.
- D . SIP ALG can create expected sessions for media traffic; SIP helper does not.
- E . SIP helper supports SIP over TCP and UDP; SIP ALG supports only SIP over UDP.
A FortiGate device has the following LDAP configuration:
The administrator executed the ‘dsquery’ command in the Windows LDAp server 10.0.1.10, and
got the following output:
>dsquery user Csamid administrator
“CN=Administrator, CN=Users, DC=trainingAD, DC=training, DC=lab”
Based on the output, what FortiGate LDAP setting is configured incorrectly?
- A . cnid.
- B . username.
- C . password.
- D . dn.
Which of the following statements is true regarding a FortiGate configured as an explicit web proxy?
- A . FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy user. This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
- B . FortiGate limits the total number of simultaneous explicit web proxy users.
- C . FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy user. The limit CAN be modified by the administrator.
- D . FortiGate limits the number of workstations that authenticate using the same web proxy user credentials. This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
A corporate network allows Internet Access to FSSO users only. The FSSO user student does not have Internet access after successfully logged into the Windows AD network. The output of the ‘diagnose debug authd fsso list’ command does not show student as an active FSSO user. Other FSSO users can access the Internet without problems.
What should the administrator check? (Choose two.)
- A . The user student must not be listed in the CA’s ignore user list.
- B . The user student must belong to one or more of the monitored user groups.
- C . The student workstation’s IP subnet must be listed in the CA’s trusted list.
- D . At least one of the student’s user groups must be allowed by a FortiGate firewall policy.
An administrator has decreased all the TCP session timers to optimize the FortiGate memory usage.
However, after the changes, one network application started to have problems. During the troubleshooting, the administrator noticed that the FortiGate deletes the sessions after the clients send the SYN packets, and before the arrival of the SYN/ACKs. When the SYN/ACK packets arrive to the FortiGate, the unit has already deleted the respective sessions.
Which TCP session timer must be increased to fix this problem?
- A . TCP half open.
- B . TCP half close.
- C . TCP time wait.
- D . TCP session time to live.
An administrator is running the following sniffer in a FortiGate: diagnose sniffer packet any “host 10.0.2.10” 2 What information is included in the output of the sniffer? (Choose two.)
- A . Ethernet headers.
- B . IP payload.
- C . IP headers.
- D . Port names.
Examine the partial output from two web filter debug commands; then answer the question below:
Based on the above outputs, which is the FortiGuard web filter category for the web site www.fgt99.com?
- A . Finance and banking
- B . General organization.
- C . Business.
- D . Information technology.
Examine the output of the ‘get router info ospf interface’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the above output? (Choose two.)
- A . The port4 interface is connected to the OSPF backbone area.
- B . The local FortiGate has been elected as the OSPF backup designated router.
- C . There are at least 5 OSPF routers connected to the port4 network.
- D . Two OSPF routers are down in the port4 network.
Examine the output of the ‘get router info bgp summary’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A . BGP state of the peer 10.125.0.60 is Established.
- B . BGP peer 10.200.3.1 has never been down since the BGP counters were cleared.
- C . Local BGP peer has not received an OpenConfirm from 10.200.3.1.
- D . The local BGP peer has received a total of 3 BGP prefixes.