Check Point 156-835 Check Point Certified Maestro Expert Online Trainingexams
Check Point 156-835 Online Training
The questions for 156-835 were last updated at Nov 30,2023.
- Exam Code: 156-835
- Exam Name: Check Point Certified Maestro Expert
- Certification Provider: Check Point
- Latest update: Nov 30,2023
What is the purpose of Management ports located on the Rear Panel of the Orchestrator MHO-140?
- A . Reserved for internal purposes. Not in use.
- B . Out-of-band interfaces for access to Orchestrator itself.
- C . 1Gbps connectivity for Security Groups.
- D . Additional ports used as uplinks.
What does the lldpctl command do?
- A . Show all devices discovered by LLDP protocol on downlink ports
- B . Discover orchestrators
- C . Show all devices discovered by LLDP protocol on uplink ports
- D . Show all devices discovered by LLDP protocol on all ports
One single Appliance supports 1M concurrent connections.
How many concurrent connections will support Security Group of 2 Appliances?
- A . 2M
- B . 500K
- C . 4M
- D . 1M
One single Appliance supports 1M concurrent connections, so a Security Group of 2 Appliances will support 2M concurrent connections.
How to troubleshoot Gaia Portal (WebUI)
VSX R81 Administration Guide
List of All Resolved Issues and New Features https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Jumbo_HFA/R81.10/R81.10/R81.10-List-of-all-Resolved-Issues.htm
Splitter cannot be used __________.
- A . To connect single port on orchestrator to multiple Appliances
- B . To connect single port on Appliance to multiple ports on the orchestrator
- C . To connect single port on orchestrator to the same Appliance
- D . To connect single port on orchestrator to multiple port on external switch